This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6- Power of Three

Topic » Episode 6- Power of Three

4114 days 2 hours ago
x2radical
i ran to island 1
4112 days 13 hours ago
nick9711
I ran to island 1
4111 days 19 hours ago
MatrVincent
Okay, so this challenge is going on for far too long. Only 1 team was able to finish successfully, and that is Team 2.

The way we will decide who will be up for elimination is which team did the worst in the challenge.

Team 4 made it to Island 1, but did not paddle. Despite this, they did the 2nd best in the challenge, so they are safe.

Team 1, Team 3 and Team 5 all had 1 member who did not do the challenge. However, I'm granting Team 5 immunity, since the person that did not do the challenge was banned.

Now as for Teams 1 and 3, whoever was the last person to do the challenge from either one of your teams will be up for elimination.

And since Spongy was the last of the 4 on each team that did the first part, that means that Team 3 will be facing elimination!

Pencil was the one who did not do the challenge on Team 3, while Teardrop did not do the challenge on Team 1. Flower was the one on Team 5 that did not do the challenge, but had a good reason, since she was banned.

Poll will be up shortly. Be sure to vote!

open group

The BFDI Experience

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!