This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4- Sweet Tooth

Topic » Episode 4- Sweet Tooth

4137 days 4 hours ago
MatrVincent
So with a third person gone, we are down to 17 contestants. And today's challenge is a cake making contest!

You must post a recipe of a cake on this post. I will be one judge, an eliminated contestant will be another judge, and the magical randomizer of judgement *du dun!* will be our third judge.

Whichever team has the highest score at the end will win immunity.

Note to Tennis Ball, Eraser, Bubble, Golf Ball, Leafy, Snowball and Woody that if you do not do the next challenge, you will be replaced.

Go!
4137 days 3 hours ago
nick9711
4137 days 3 hours ago
1ry99
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup mashed bananas
1 egg
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
http://www.evernewrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Chocolate-Chip-Banana-Cake-Recipe.jpg
4137 days 1 hour ago
yoshi9999
I'm fine being replaced
I never joined
I joined the group to spectate and DIDN'T fill out the apps ON PURPOSE
Then got placed in the game and when i asked to be taken out of the game i got no responce

Nothing against you Matrvincent but i don't get on tengaged much anymore and simply don't play group games anymore

Bye guys
4136 days 4 hours ago
MatrVincent
Okay, times up! 10 of you did the challenge, and for this, I thank you :)

Eraser quit due to misunderstanding, and Snowball, Woody and Bubble did not do the challenge 3 times in a row, so they all will be replaced.

I'm currently waiting on our 2nd judge, Coiny (Ilikebugs), one of the 3 eliminated contestants, to send in his ratings on everyone's cake. Meanwhile, I'll try to get people to replaced the 4 contestants.
4136 days 2 hours ago
MatrVincent
Okay, so the scores are in! Let's see how everyone did!

First off, 2 people did not follow the rules by sending me a picture of a cake instead of a recipe like I said.

So Leafy and Golf Ball, you are DSQ. However, since you attempted the challenge, you will not be replaced.

Flower's up first. She made a Tres Leches Cake.

Me: 8
Coiny: 9
Randomizer: 8

Firey's Death by Chocolate Cake

Me: 6
Coiny: 8
Randomizer: 6

Blocky's Too much chocolate Cake

Randomizer: 2

Rocky's Chocolate Chip Banana Cake

Me: 7
Coiny: 10
Randomizer: 9

Match's Dirt Cake

Coiny: 5
Randomizer: 2

Teardrop's Red Velvet Cake

Randomizer: 10

Tennis Ball's One Bowl Chocolate Cake

Me: 6
Coiny: 8
Randomizer: 5

Spongy's Double layer pumpkin Cheesecake

Coiny: 5
Randomizer: 7

So, let's add those scores up.

Squashy Grapes: 91
Squishy Cherries: 78

After two loses, the Grapes finally win!

The Cherries are going to elimination. However, Flower wins immunity for having the best cake of the 4 on the Cherries.

Poll will be posted shortly. Get your friends to vote!
4135 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Chocolate turtle cake

1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil's food cake mix Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box 1 bag (14 oz) caramels 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1 cup chopped pecans 1 bag (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup) Ice cream or Whipped cream, if desired Caramel and chocolate toppings, if desired Chopped pecans, if desired

1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
2 Make cake batter as directed on box. Pour half of the batter into pan. Bake 22 minutes. Refrigerate remaining batter.
3 Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat caramels and evaporated milk over medium heat, stirring frequently, until caramels are melted. Stir in pecans. Pour caramel mixture over warm cake in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread with remaining batter. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cool at least 30 minutes. Serve with ice cream, drizzle with toppings and sprinkle with pecans. Store loosely covered

picutre
( http://www.google.com/imgres?q=turtle+cake+recipe&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=586&tbm=isch&tbnid=w_gfS3Qn0BN5hM:&imgrefurl=http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/turtle-cake-119340.aspx&docid=6lOWFhki7wiLbM&imgurl=http://www.kraftrecipes.com/assets/recipe_images/Turtle-Cake-58684.jpg&w=307&h=204&ei=jbjoULzaIenH0QGFrYDQBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=336&vpy=299&dur=3793&hovh=163&hovw=245&tx=162&ty=71&sig=102506428651390206033&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=208&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0,i:120 )
4135 days 23 hours ago
BassAbsol
I did not agree to getting a 14
like no
4135 days 22 hours ago
MatrVincent
@DrPepsi Sorry, too late :(

@BassAbsol Well, I gave it a 7 for what wonderful things it could've been!
4135 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Sorry for not doing the challenge 2 times in a row now guys. I'm SOOO BUSY irl right now with all these tests flying over me.

open group

The BFDI Experience

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!