This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Las Cumbres

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Las..

3126 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Las Cumbres Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Let's bring in the members of our jury, Kool, Joel, Kelly, Austin, Jacob, Isaiah and Harry voted out of the last tribal council.

Molli has immunity and she will be the SOLE VOTE tonight.

QUESTIONS:
To Molli - How does it feel to make it to FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL?

To Fire and Carlos:
- What is your plead to Molli to take you to the Final Tribal Council?

Molli send your vote to me by 5:30pm EST tomorrow.
If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote.
If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3126 days 22 hours ago
HotMolli
How does it feel to make it to FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL?

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM FUCKING AM!!! I HAVE FOUGHT SO HARD TO BE WHERE I AM I HAVE GOTTEN THE MOST VOTES AGAINST IN SURVIVOR TTJ  AND I MADE IT TO THE FINALS BABY!!!
3126 days 22 hours ago
cswaggerr

I think there are definitely reasons why she might want to take fire and reasons why she might want to take me. At the end it's her decision and all Fire and I can do is wait. But I have had Molli's back from the very start.
3126 days 22 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
To Fire and Carlos:
YO FUCK YO BACK MOLLI YOU JOINED THIS GAME AND FOUGHT YO ASS OFF AND U GONNA JUST LET C SWAG MONEY TAKE YO WIN WTF GIRL U A HOTMESS
3126 days 21 hours ago
cswaggerr
Although Fire you have to admit you are closer with the jury.
3126 days 21 hours ago
cswaggerr
Fire would win in F2 against any of us, because those people are his friends.
3126 days 21 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
nah fuck the jury
3126 days 21 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Here's a teaser for TTJ's Survivor 11! ;)
3125 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go get the urn.
3125 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
12th Person Voted Out of TTJ's Survivor: Temptation Island and the 8th and FINAL Member Of The Jury is...
3125 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
3125 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
3125 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Carlos! Please bring me your torch! Your tribe has spoken! *snuffs torch*  Time for you to go!

Molli:
So this was really hard both had great arguments, i can either go with my 1st day ally who was a competition beast but may have enemies, or someone who hasn't done anything in this game but has it good with the jury. but i found out my ally only used me as a goat and i have 0% chance of winning against him because he slayed competition wise and was pretty influential with the votes where the other person may not even be friends with the jury even if he is he has not done a single thing in this game to win.

Sorry babe i'm trying to win here
3125 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Congratulations to both of you Molli and Fire for making into the Final Tribal Council. Now the power shifts to the Jury, 8 people you have single handedly voted out in this game will decide who wins this game. That's the beauty of SURVIVOR ;)

Final Tribal Council will be posted in an hour or so (:

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!