This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTJ's Survivor 11 Applications!

Topic » TTJ's Survivor 11..

3094 days 15 hours ago
parkerstack7
I'm WARNING you, please STAY ACTIVE while playing in this game, do not be rude and disrespectful to the host and my co-hosts! You can't sign up if you had played the previous seasons of TTJ's Survivor!

Applications
--------------------

1. Username: Parkerstack7
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Parker stack
3. Age: 17
4. Color Level: red
5. Gender: male
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? hero
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: i have the social game and i can do well under pressure and people tend to under estimate me
8. Are you ready for twists?: yes ofc!
9. Time Zone: EST
10. Are you active enough to play?  yes!!! ofc
11. At what times can you be active?: anytime except 9am-3pm est monday-friday
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: yes
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? yes!!!! ofc
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? yes ofc!!!
15. Mail me a description about yourself? yes ofc
3080 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
1. Username: Connor_
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Connor Murphy
3. Age: 15
4. Color Level: TV Star
5. Gender: Male
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? I can be either, depending on the situation :)
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: I am so adaptable to any situation that I'm put in
8. Are you ready for twists?: Of course!
9. Time Zone: Eastern
10. Are you active enough to play? Yes 100%
11. At what times can you be active?: During the week, 3PM EST-11PM EST, weekends whenever.
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yes I will
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Yes!
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? Of course!
15. Mail me a description about yourself?

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!