This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Aranerino

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Aranerino

3729 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Here is a lil' spoiler for Season 8!
http://i.imgur.com/ryvV9HH.png
3729 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Also, please jury members! Don't post anything here anymore! Post it on the PONDEROSA! If i see you posting here, i will delete it immediately!
3729 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
Um mike I was not controlled into voting nikki.
I was voting her before I even talked to aj LOL
3729 days 7 hours ago
Survivor8
I said convinced, not controlled. Big difference
3729 days 6 hours ago
cjuddy
Either way you are umplying that aj influenced md into voting nikki.... which he didnt :P
3729 days 1 hour ago
jflora18
The fact that you think I have control means that you don't what is going on this game Mike.  Nikki sunk her own ship. That is all I am going to say about her going. But I am not the leader. The people that agreed to vote Nikki  were people that were going to be set home by you and others.
3728 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
LOL I voted Nikki too.. and you suggested we vote out Natalie and that we vote out Kelly, the only reason there was going to be a split vote was because Nikki was paranoid and you like to "make the extras feel like they're in a good spot."

Maybe I'd even say Nikki was in control, but when she calmed down and was like "okay we don't have to split" The mail everyone got in return from you was "No, We will split it. Just make it easier with the paranoia.
VOTING SIM IS CEDRIC ELLA AND CONNOR
VOTING KELLY IS JFLORA NIKKI MIKE AND JEFF"
3728 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
do you guys know how long will Ella be banned for?
3728 days 11 hours ago
jflora18
Long time probably 3 days

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!