This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 2 - FINALE!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 2 - FINALE!

3578 days 8 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
*sits in the familiar nominee chair and glances at Dino making more bitchy remarks*
3578 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
JON
3578 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
It was Jon
3578 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
I think the mole was Jake
3578 days 8 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Jon!
3578 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I think I took the cake of Villain of the season
3578 days 8 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Dino and Andrea, you guys are correct.

The Mole was Jon.
3578 days 8 hours ago
Matt12799
Jake
3578 days 8 hours ago
Matt12799
Oh wow
3578 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
boozes
andrea oh plz i dont spam for votes like u so sit ur ass in the back where u belong im the star of big brother
--
Sorry what?
2 People in the comments said they voted me. Half of tengaged said they voted Kamani... Those who are too popular to see this group voted Kamani... I think we know who the spammer was MiMi and it wasn't me x
3578 days 8 hours ago
boozes
dont tell dino to shut up bitch before i show u how to fucken shut up
3578 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb your face is ugly please get a bag
3578 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ok Dino, Give in to the Bad Bitch Villain personality because you haven't won Villain of the Season gurl, We all know who that goes too. Now if you don't mind Dino you need to shut up, Get out of your god complex and let our host speak.
3578 days 8 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Later on the Show, we will reveal all the confessionals and votes of Losa's Big Brother and see who really was *loyal* and which alliances really voted together.
3578 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
Andrea you spammed.

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!