This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 5!

Topic » TSC Beta 5!

4148 days 14 hours ago
Tepr
1. Agneepath
Nothing new Here, decent
2. Unicorn Kid
Fun Song, chiptune eh.
3. The Hush Sound
Instantly Forgettable Sorry
4. Laura Mvula
Unique Little Number, it Grew on Me
5. The Bombay Royale
Not Too Bad to Be honest
6. Georgia Fair
Happy Little Number
7. Cocknbullkid
Gosh i dont stand a chance
8. Ghosts
This Grew On Me
9. Charlie Winston
Nice End
4148 days 8 hours ago
MichaelAravind
I didn't get a mail. Good job hosting tho. *Rolls eyes*
4148 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
you did get a mail Michael, i just didn't receive and entry from you :P
you can always be in the jury!!!
4147 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
lol I thought results was today, not tomorrow.

Whoops!
4147 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1. Agneepath        What is she sayin? Fun song
2. Unicorn Kid        a decent techno/electronic/dance song
3. The Hush Sound        mm… idk if I like this or not, definitely don't hate it
4. Laura Mvula        so much soul. Likin dis
5. The Bombay Royale        compared to the other bollywood song, this is to Hawaii 5-0
6. Georgia Fair        indie/hipster track. Not my thing
7. Cocknbullkid        I've been debating usin her, but there's such a bad history of her with TSC. I like her other stuff better though.
8. Ghosts        they are trying to hard. No thank you
9. Charlie Winston        not enough for me
4147 days 14 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
1. Agneepath – More like sociopath. Not a fan of Bollywood musak. She can twerk it, though.
2. Unicorn Kid – This was great, despite the blatant autotune. very catchy with a great melody and hook. His voice is cool, too.
3. The Hush Sound – This was very nice. I liked the tones of their voices when they sang together, although I think his voice is not as strong or as clear as hers.
4. Laura Mvula – Another nice song with a good melody. Her voice sounds great and I like the xylophone in the background – it gives the melody a summer vibe.
5. The Bombay Royale - Another Bollywood sounding song? No thank you, this is worse than the other one. Dududududududu NO.
6. Georgia Fair – Really like this one. I love the long note the lead singer holds during the chorus, it emphasises his amazing tone. The melody itself is great, too, but maybe a bit too repetitive a la the grammatically incorrect title.
7. Cocknbullkid – Disappointed to be honest. It was just meh. Judging by the beginning of the video and her name I thought it would be a bit more hip hop. This was just background music for me. Nothing memorable at all.
8. Ghosts – Another one that was a bit wishy washy. Needed some oomph to make me actually enjoy it. It was just... there. Nothing special at all.
9. Charlie Winston – Far too slow. His voice is so deep and the song is so slow I thought it was actually being played in slow motion at one point. Not a fan of Mr Winston, I am afraid.
4146 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
weren't results supposed to be now? :o
4146 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
HELLO! and welcome to the results of TSCBeta 5! we'll be starting in about 10 minutes, so grab your twirl bibbles!
4146 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
i thought i said 9pm Insanity o.O .... hmmm
4146 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Well your mail said you were posting songs at 3 PM EST, so I just assumed it was the same for the results as well :P
4146 days 14 hours ago
hippydude126
1. Agneepath - good
2. Unicorn Kid -  decent
3. The Hush Sound -  YES!
4. Laura Mvula -  ok
5. The Bombay Royale - mmm...
6. Georgia Fair -  grand
7. Cocknbullkid - great
8. Ghosts - meh
9. Charlie Winston -  not really
4146 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Let's get this show on the road!  My work just called me in to do an errand so I have to leave 15 mins early!
4146 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
earlier than normal, anyways :P
4146 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
okay, well not that hippy has posted his comments (finally) haha, we can begin! :)
4146 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
so let's start with the who's who!

TEPR - Unicorn Kid
LIMEGRASS - Charlie Winston
TOLISKALNAS - Agneepath
INSANITY - The Hush Sound
LISASAK - The Bombay Royale
HIPPYDUDE126 - Georgia Fair
RICKWORICK1 - Cocknbullkid
BIBBLES - Ghosts
POK3RF4CE - Laura Mvula

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!