This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 5!

Topic » TSC Beta 5!

4141 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
think i preferred the non working version!!
4141 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
Limegrass, all you have to do is search the songs on youtube, click the video you recognize, and then copy/paste THAT link onto Tengaged.
4141 days 9 hours ago
LisaSak
Should we start listening?
4141 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
i am!
4141 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
1. Agneepath - This song was just so... Oh my God.  In your face.  Yes, I have no fucking clue what she's saying, but for some reason, it REALLY enticed me.  Like... I dunno.  I had a lot of fun listening to it though.  LOL.  I have a feeling it may be Tolis's song... (chuckle)
4141 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
1. Agneepath – what the duce?? I don’t know if that was good or not, cos its not the sort of thing I like!!
4141 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
Limegrass, don't put the /embed in the link
4141 days 8 hours ago
LisaSak
1. Agneepath - The singing hurts my ears a bit. The music is a bit annoying too, but I really like the drums. This is not what I expected to see today!
4141 days 8 hours ago
Limegrass
i might just be being really stupid, but i can't get it to work :S
4141 days 8 hours ago
LisaSak
The song is still in my head. I might listen again for some strange reason if there is time.
4141 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
Limegrass, if you just post the song title/artist, I can post the videos for you if you wish. :S It's not that hard really. :S Maybe your computer works differently than mine, but it's not that hard to do xD
4141 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
me and zurks are sitting in the corner eating our chocolate bars!
4141 days 8 hours ago
Limegrass
1. Agneepath - CHIKNI CHAMELI
DID YOU KNOW? i couldn't find any facts on her because google was swamped with 2 movies and 1 tv series called agneepath

that was the first song, anyway xD
4141 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
I sit at the opposite corner with my salad!
4141 days 8 hours ago
LisaSak
You are making me hungry!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!