This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSCb 4!

Topic » TSCb 4!

4147 days 1 hour ago
pok3rf4ce
I have such a manic week lined up so I need to do these now or I might not be able to do them for the results show.
4147 days 1 hour ago
Zurks
1) Abraham's Daughter - Arcade Fire

FACT: Hunger Games has taken over the world.
4147 days 1 hour ago
Tepr
Arcade Fire

Didnt Really go anywhere for me. A bit too Dreary.
Yet a differant sound for Arcade Fire
4147 days 1 hour ago
LisaSak
1. Arcade Fire - I quite like the instrumental bits, they match my head at the moment. I don't really like the singing parts though, it's a bit monotoneous. I like the end.
4147 days 1 hour ago
pok3rf4ce
Arcade Fire – Not a huge fan of that long screechy intro, especially when my earphones were in and I forgot to turn the sound down. The song is really boring. I understand that it's meant to have a military vibe to it and it's part of the movie it came from, but as an individual song it just sounds terrible. The staccato singing is extremely annoying, too, and sounds monotonous. It needs to take a Red Bull, it's drab. Not a good start to this contest, I am afraid.
4147 days 1 hour ago
Zurks
It reminds me of a lesser version of Dark Doo Wop (in regular TSC a few weeks ago).
4147 days 1 hour ago
Zurks
2) Ghosts - An Escape Plan

Fun Fact: This band is soundtracking the latest IKEA advert campaign!
4147 days 1 hour ago
Limegrass
Arcade Fire - i've listened to this so many times because of the Hunger Games association and i am obsessed with the movie and stuff, but i have to say, i don't really like this :/
4147 days 1 hour ago
LisaSak
2. An Escape Plan - For some reason I like it. Even though the singing is not the best I enjoy it the most somehow. Maybe it's the accents. I guess I like the instruments too. A nice litte song.
4147 days 1 hour ago
Zurks
3) You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor

Fact: I don't have one, but did this video throw anyone else back into the 90s?
4147 days 1 hour ago
Tepr
An Escape Plan

This is A nice song. nothing special. just an upbeat song
with a nice flow to it, the sound cut out for me too
4147 days 1 hour ago
pok3rf4ce
An Escape Plan – This is a much better start. The singer has a soothing tone to his voice and it has a great hook. I like the slight change in texture (number of instruments) towards the end of the song, allowing the vocals to play a greater part in the melody of the song. No outstanding criticisms from me. Well done! :)
4147 days 1 hour ago
Zurks
Re Escape Plan, the sound stopped for me 2.42ish too, I thought that was the video
4147 days 1 hour ago
LisaSak
3. Ben Folds - I used to listen to this a lot a few years ago, since I love them both (especially her). I don't like it any less now, but I'd rather see something I haven't heard a lot already. Good song though.
4147 days 1 hour ago
Tepr
Ben Folds
This is kinda Cool, i bet this is a Grower too.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!