01) Ciara - kinda shocked this hadn’t been sent already! bop!! not my fave from her but it’s still a hit
02) A. G. Cook - wait this is so good omgg… maybe even better than the original too like
03) O-Town - LMFAOOO im losing my mind at this omgggg this is actually so good too i love a good cheesy boyband idk
04) Livin' Joy - oh this gagged me omgggg im a dreamer too like!!
05) J. Cole - oh i liked this! i love the beat sm a hit!
06) Björk - so theatrical and dramatic i love it sm my fave bjork song
07) Rihanna - well…. probably my least favorite rihanna song
08) Megan Thee Stallion - A CLASSIC !!! no this is such a hit like i love megan sm
09) Nicki Minaj - crickets….
A little outdated but okay
02) A. G. Cook
Alright song, sounds like a cover, felt like it dragged towards the end
Oh my, this was a memory from the past
04) Livin' Joy
Oh such a bop, gimme
05) J. Cole
Umm this did nothing for me sorry
One of my least fav Bjork songs, but i still love her
Honestly feels a little safe, i just wish she’d go all out CuppCake or something
08) Megan Thee Stallion
This is exactly what i needed
09) Nicki Minaj
This did not feel like a song, just a filler track on an album
01) Ciara - you can definitely hear miss keri's influence in this <3 well written song
02) A. G. Cook - oh this song has many chapters to this story doesn't it? And they all sound good as long as you don't expect a big peak to it, it's more like a song of small, soft hills
03) O-Town - O-town really had songs that sounded like disney channel movie rejects! I am nostalgic for this era of pop, I don't think we'll ever get it back so we can enjoy this while we have it
04) Livin' Joy - really energetic track, I almost wish this came after song #2 just to shock my system. She's talented but she really wanted to keep holding those notes right? Like it's ok to sing a few more words
05) J. Cole - t b h I always kinda thought this song was lifeless and listening to it again I just keep going back to that first impression
06) Björk - it's a fun track, also a cover of an old song, but for Bjork it is listenable (and I have never really stanned her so of course the song from her I don't mind is a cover)
07) Rihanna - I remember not being gagged by this at ALL when it came out… since then it hasn't really curdled, it's slightly wine, but let me tell you this wine still has to age a bit. It's sweet to hear her voice tho
08) Megan Thee Stallion - this woman is so much fun with her all men must die energy like if the pop girlies knew how to have this much fun now we'd constantly be fed… instead everyone wants to walk around sad
09) Nicki Minaj - go girl give us nothing
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.