This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 162

Topic » TSC BETA 162

262 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Samantha Jade - 'Firestarter'
262 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALL FIFTEEN (15) songs HAVE been POSTED!!!!!!

Send me your comments and votes til Thursday 11PM GMT! If you fail to do so, you will meet your end very soon.

Good luck!
260 days 16 hours ago
Mrkk
01) H "Two" O - that was terrible
02) D'Angelo - very boring
03) Christina Aguilera - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
04) Gummibär - not even listening
05) Rihanna - boppy
06) Cher Lloyd - she was okay, he needs to find a new job
07) Chrisette Michele - zzz
08) twenty one pilots - they are such a hit or miss with their songs, it's either an awesome beautiful masterpiece or it's this song
09) Des'ree - gorgeousssssssss wowww
10) Monifah - yassssssss i danced all the time
11) Billie Eilish - this better win the oscars next year
12) Queenzzielocthevoice - she better be thanked by Billie in the oscars acceptance speech
13) Original Love - really cute and catchy!
14) Olivia Rodrigo - another gorgeous song. my 2nd most scrobbled song of all time. she has the potential to be the world's next biggest popstar the quality is over the top
15) Samantha Jade - of course we have this type of song in the contest. although it was very catchy, ppl better give other songs the spotlight
260 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
01) H "Two" O - girl tell me why she looks like mariah carey...anyway this was somehow good and bad at the same time idk how else to describe it
02) D'Angelo - it was a bit slow!
03) Christina Aguilera - mom very iconic song
04) Gummibär - I've always found this annoying !!
05) Rihanna - wait this classic omg it kinda aged like wine the guitar in the back whewwww rihanna mom
06) Cher Lloyd - cher lloyd is literally the funniest person alive this music video is so goofy and omg mike posner was literally a jumpscare his verse took me the fuck outtt
07) Chrisette Michele - tbh I love a woman that just tells a story and the chorus is very good!!!
08) twenty one pilots - I like his voice but I don't particularly like any twenty one pilots song tbh
09) Des'ree - mom shes so inspiring!!!!!
10) Monifah - omg this bop I'm literally so obsessed....re-downloading grindr cause of her
11) Billie Eilish - my first time hearing the song in full and it was cute!
12) Queenzzielocthevoice - BAWPPPPP ENDED FLOPPY EILISH!!!!!!!!
13) Original Love - honestly I'm kinda gagged it was a bop!
14) Olivia Rodrigo - also my first time hearing this in full and I'm so bald this is so good...hate her
15) Samantha Jade - omg timeless bop!!!
260 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) H "Two" O: LMAO this is the best group name ever. I enjoy this as a campy spectacle much more than I do as a song, but it was fun. Milk and wine at the same time
02) D'Angelo: I mean duh I love this. Brown Sugar might’ve fared better with the Beta masses, but this is sooo good. Very smooth and soulful. You can never go wrong with D’Angelo
03) Christina Aguilera: This hasn’t been sent yet? Not really my favorite Christina song, but I support the message.
04) Gummibär: Should’ve been the short English version I fear
05) Rihanna: This hasn’t been sent yet (part 2)? I feel like we’ve gone through her entire discography at this point lol. Unless someone wants to send If It’s Lovin’ That You Want! But yeah, obligatory we should let Rihanna rest, but bop
06) Cher Lloyd: Lmao I hate Cher Lloyd so much. She’s a demon who was spawned to plague the music industry. But I’m not even going to lie…this is a bop. Like it’s the most basic, bland pop song ever and her voice is so grating, but I still moved for some reason. Mike Posner only has one positive characteristic and it certainly isn’t his ability to sing/rap/whatever he does. He killed the vibe. But yeah the fact that this song is somehow not my worst nightmare is quite impressive
07) Chrisette Michele: Yasss discount Mary J. Blige. But this is not very good I fear. I need a bit more soul, a bit more flavor, and honestly a much better vocal performance
08) twenty one pilots: Not for me =/
09) Des'ree: This hasn’t been sent yet (part 3)? I for sure thought this would’ve been scooped up during the first few weeks we allowed 90s songs. But this song is cute! Really takes me back to my childhood
10) Monifah: Bald, how have I never heard this song before! She served a bit. It kind of didn’t need to be 4 minutes though
11) Billie Eilish: I’ve never really understood the Billie Eilish hype but she sounds nice here. I just needed something more interesting happening in the instrumental. This was cute. This was fine
12) Queenzzielocthevoice: The vocal bible
13) Original Love: Now this is instrumentation! This is music! Yassssss
14) Olivia Rodrigo: I generally find most of her music to be too twee for me. This is definitely better than most of Sour, but I’m not really going to go out of my way to listen to her or this song. But it was well produced so props to her for that
15) Samantha Jade: She kind of wants to be Havana Brown a bit. This has aged like milk but doesn’t have enough charm to overlook it
260 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
01) h "two" o - wait this is so good..... like it was rly bad but also rly good at the same time i dont know how to explain it but if this came on anywhere i'd be popping my puss so hard trust..
02) d'angelo - sooo smooth.. its one for a certain crowd 4 sure and that crowd is my sisters. very good !
03) christina aguilera - respect it but like.. not a fave xtina song of mine !
04) gummibar - OMFGGGG this school disco classic... u rly had to be there. and by that i mean u had to be THERE and not in beta 162 on a wednesday afternoon cos its not rly the vibe but i see u and i respect u and i love u gummibar...
05) rihanna - legendary song how did this take so long to be sent :/ congrats i guess
06) cher lloyd - it says something about beta when ur going through the cher lloyd backlogs but one of rihanna's biggest songs is still up for grabs. its far from her best but i dont think shes capable of producing something i dont like even in spite of EVERYTHING
07) chrisette michele - i think if i heard this before growing up i'd have been quite obsessed i think shes a queen. the song is ok to me listening w my 2023 earsies. shes def a queen tho !
08) twenty one pilots - i feel like every beta i send to twenty one pilots are here i rly didnt know they had this many songs. v not my thing this one !
09) des'ree - mommmmm<33333
10) monifah - wait this is so good actually.. like the collapse oh wow... ppl died
11) billie eilish - this song is so gorgeous idgaffffffff one of the best songs of the year.. v emotional
12) queenzzielocthevoice - zdvjhadfjkgankdfjgad stop...... this is so mother she rly did eat that ! DONT TEEEEEELL MY BOYFRIEEEEEEEEEND
13) original love - WAITTTTTT who is THIS... no this is so good i fear.. real ass mfkin MUSIC im quite obsessed. claps so hard
14) olivia rodrigo - its funny how this was the it song for like 3 days and then everyone moved on. still rly good i cant lie but gets a lidl lost in some of the bopasos in this week
15) samantha jade - CASE IN FKN POINT... this classic !!!! im sure australia was livinggggggggg. its just a bop rly isnt it !
259 days 15 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : H "Two" O Feat. Platnum – What's It Gonna Be : this is my first time hearing this but it's kinda a slayyy in a way but her vocal is making me confused a lidl!
02 : D'Angelo - Lady : I like this on the lower vocal parts! 4:27 feels a bit long but I survived!
03 : Christina Aguilera - Beautiful : wow christina you have a message and what you want to say!
04 : The Gummy Bear Song - Long English Version : i forgot about this song !! shockingly the first song i remember in this lineup. it's not good but i'm still impressed
05 : Rihanna - Umbrella : ofmggg this wasn't sent? it's kinda rly good.. but jayz is ruining it
06 : Cher Lloyd - With Ur Love : this is so boriiing. wtf is mike posner doing
07 : Chrisette Michele - Epiphany (I'm Leaving) : In January 2017, media outlets reported that Michele would perform at the inauguration of Donald Trump. This was met with backlash on social media,[14] prompting Michele to respond via an open letter on Twitter, stating that she had intended her performance to serve as a bridge between Trump supporters and opponents
08 : twenty one pilots - Nico And The Niners : this was definitely a send! aside from the rap! wow! this is very right wing art to me.
09 : Des'ree - You Gotta Be : you know what i have had such a bad beta up to now i say sure!
10 : Monifah - Touch It : FINALLY GOOD MUSIC!!
11 : Billie Eilish - What Was I Made For? : awe this is my first full listen its rly pretty
12 : Queenzzielocthevoiceb  : ohhhhh i thought this was for fun i didnt know it was an entry
13 : ORIGINAL LOVE(オリジナル・ラブ)/接吻-kiss- : yaaaaaaaaaaaas real GOOD MUSIC
14 : Olivia Rodrigo - vampire : aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
15 : Samantha Jade - Firestarter : what an aussie classic omfg i remembre when i was in the market in sydney and this came on in 2013 and my life was being GOT!
259 days 13 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        I was having fun with this song
2.        No thank you
3.        This hasn’t been entered? I have entered Christina a couple of times and never noticed this hasn’t been sent??? Brilliant song!
4.        Lol I mean nostalgia may cause me to point this. We will see…
5.        This hasn’t been sent part 2??? The hold this had over me as a child! Such a good song!
6.        My sister always though Mike Posner said something more vulgar when he said “funny” so that made the song hilarious to me!
7.        It was fine
8.        Bibbles please get into some female lead rock songs so I can 12 you please
9.        Oh this is a vibe. I am digging it
10.        Feels like something that if nostalgia was a factor I would like it more but never heard of it so in the words of Serena ChaCha “well girls we will see”
11.        I mean… there are better songs from Barbie (AVA MAX!!!!!) but this is fine
12.        I mean… she outsold Billie in less than 30 seconds
13.        It was alright I guess. Not something I would put on with my own freewill
14.        I want to like her but she pissed off my queen Courtney Love and her songs aren’t really that great so…
15.        Thought this was going to be a cover of the prodigy song but honestly this bops by itself!
259 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) H "Two" O - 'What's It Gonna Be? (feat. Platnum)' - Oh wow 90s dance music lmao. This is not good I fear in terms of 90s dance music.

02) D'Angelo - 'Lady' - It's ok.

03) Christina Aguilera - 'Beautiful' - Tbh I have to give this song my 12 no matter what song is in this BETA because this song helped me through my darkest part of my life. It's beyond a pop song for me.

04) Gummibär - 'I Am Your Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song)' - I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY I HAVE ENDURE THIS TRASH RIGHT AFTER "BEAUTIFUL"!
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2QZWOgzaWBt4VWZW/giphy.gif

05) Rihanna - 'Umbrella (feat. JAY-Z)' - I'm probably going to be critised but I never really care for this song. She has a lot of songs that is better than this.

06) Cher Lloyd - 'With Ur Love (feat. Mike Posner)' - Idk why but the songs that I've heard from her is all quite funny lol.

07) Chrisette Michele - 'Epiphany (I'm Leaving)' - I guess she tried at least.

08) twenty one pilots - 'Nico And The Niners' - I have never heard a song that I actually like from them, so I guess that's an achievement.

09) Des'ree - 'You Gotta Be' - WAIT THIS HASN'T BEEN SENT BEFORE??? WOW! This is honestly one of the best songs that has ever been released.

10) Monifah - 'Touch It' - Hm......, I weirdly kind of like this even though I usually won't. Not sure how I'll point this tho.

11) Billie Eilish - 'What Was I Made For?' - WAIT THIS SONG! OMG! This is giving me goosebumps omg. OMG THIS SECOND HALF OF THE BETA IS SO GOOD!

12) Queenzzielocthevoice - 'ALTHOUGH ENJOYMENT' - I'm not going to lie the vocal is quite good tbh.

13) Original Love - 'seppun-kiss' - OMG ANOTHER GOOD SONG WOW! THE SECOND HALF IS REALLY SLAYING THIS WEEK! We moved!

14) Olivia Rodrigo - 'vampire' - This kind of lacks when I've listened to like 3 bops in a row but it's still a decent song.

15) Samantha Jade - 'Firestarter' - LOL I've only heard parts of this song but I don't hate this at all. It's so dated that it becomes funny at this point lol.
259 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) H "Two" O - great vibe to start off the contest. Never heard it but sounds dated in a good way. I miss DDR style music
02) D'Angelo - chill and goes well with the cbd I just had. Not like a huge grower or anything but I like it
03) Christina Aguilera - she rarely has hit the highs since this song to be honest…... Mom
04) Gummibär - now that's what I call music!
05) Rihanna - thank god I am not seeing tom holland while listening to this song for once
06) Cher Lloyd - odd choice for a cher lloyd song LOL tbh I never loved this this is kinda her at her most annoying
07) Chrisette Michele - mehhhhhhh I don't love repetition and with her that did not change
08) twenty one pilots - these men do next to nothing to me sometimes, and this doesn't sound like they are trying at all
09) Des'ree - I really do gotta be wiser to be honest, thanks mom
10) Monifah - oh bop… she also was kinda funny on r&b divas atlanta like what a bop of a show (keke wyatt LOL)
11) Billie Eilish - maybe the worst part about the new barbie movie I don't know like when it got to be too mushy I was not vibing with it, this song is not that good
12) Queenzzielocthevoice - thanks
13) Original Love - bathroom break music at the karaoke bar
14) Olivia Rodrigo - she really returned with a better sophomore single than I thought and for some reason people are calling her a flop but this kinda makes me stan her more
15) Samantha Jade - queen really knows how to make an average pop song
259 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
01) H "Two" O – good grief this is so last century!!
02) D'Angelo – not my sort of thing, its okay.
03) Christina Aguilera – hubby likes her, surprised this has not been used already.
04) Gummibär  - oh my god, no!!
05) Rihanna –  shes so nasally!!
06) Cher Lloyd – reminds me of a playground song!
07) Chrisette Michele – didn’t do anything or go anywhere!
08) twenty one pilots – brilliant!
09) Des'ree – this song was released in 1994.
10) Monifah – no thank you!
11) Billie Eilish – this was in at the end of Barbie (brilliant film) Not a Billie fan, didn’t know this was Billie, said this was quite nice, mini bibs laughed when she told me it was someone I don’t like!!
12) Queenzzielocthevoice – thats not a song!
13) Original Love – quite 70s, its okay.
14) Olivia Rodrigo – ok, that was pointless, to use that word!
15) Samantha Jade – well shes not a twisted fire starter!!
258 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
01) H "Two" O - yeah, this isn't working for me, this is so dated af. NEXT
02) D'Angelo - not living for it, this is slow and way too long. NEXT
03) Christina Aguilera - this is not my fav xtina song, but i like the vibe, and her voice is sickening and has a really powerful message
04) Gummibär - NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH U!
05) Rihanna - The most overrated Rihanna song of all time, this is soooo overrated as fuck, she has way better music than umbrella
06) Cher Lloyd - this does nothing for me, like legit i'm bored from this song
07) Chrisette Michele - this is more like a nightmare, like how is this any good, IDGT
08) twenty one pilots - meh song from a meh band, again GIVE ME SMTH TO WORK WITH
09) Des'ree- I really like this song!!!, of course it's dated, but it aged like wine
10) Monifah - alright i see u miss Monifah, i like this!, it's a vibe, it's a damn vibe
11) Billie Eilish - boring fake basic meh ok bare minimum snore sleep ugh
12) Queenzzielocthevoice - NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, this is NOT IT, step ur pussy up
13) Original Love - cute background noice, i find it ok, like nothing bad but nothing special about it
14) Olivia Rodrigo - she ain't hitting like she used to, girl SOUR is ovah, step ur PUSS UP BTCH
15) Samantha Jade - this is again, nothing like that special but yet i don't hate this at all
258 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
01) H "Two" O - LMFAO this is so campy…. so bad it’s so good im obsessed
02) D'Angelo - okayyy this is nice!! my mom probably loves this…. but yeah this is smooth :3
03) Christina Aguilera - great message and all but it’s just a little too disney ending bullying idk
04) Gummibär - LMFAO YASSSSS A CLASSIC !!
05) Rihanna - this hasn’t been sent before??? maybe my favorite rihanna song….. (im basic ik)
06) Cher Lloyd - WAIT YASSSSSSSSS THIS HIT cher lloyd pop princess oh my god….
07) Chrisette Michele - ugh i wanted to like this but idk…. it’s missing…. something??? it just feels like she’s singing the words where’s the emotion the drama
08) twenty one pilots - im just not a twenty one pilots girlie i fear…. ive moved on from middle school!
09) Des'ree - OMGG this sounds so familiar idk idk im sure my parents played it before in the car…. or it was in a film or show… either way BOP!
10) Monifah - oh this is eating OMG….. wait no like im so gagged this is such a collapse
11) Billie Eilish - oh this is gorg but i don’t really like listen to it…. i love the barbie soundtrack sm but i usually skip this because it’s always out of place on shuffle
12) Queenzzielocthevoice - now i’d never skip this version yassss she ate !!
13) Original Love - okay this is nice yeah :3
14) Olivia Rodrigo - oh bawp but idk she has better! im excited for her album tho yasss
15) Samantha Jade - LMFAO YASSSS camp! she kinda ended selena gomez
258 days 17 hours ago
selisic
01) H "Two" O
What in the Mariah Carey wannabe, the bad thing is the best part is when the people aren't singing and it's just the fergielicious beats.
02) D'Angelo
At least the other song had a good beat, this is just a bad beat + bad singing.
03) Christina Aguilera
Oh what a QUEEN! An anthem for everyone lets be real. The way I never seen the music video, only heard the song via radio and nothing else.
04) Gummibär
Annoying af. The voice is just chalkboard scretching across a chalkboard for me.
05) Rihanna
The way the rap part is just extra in this song. Rihanna said generous era for that and she carries this song as she should.
06) Cher Lloyd
Oh now that's a name I have seen for awhile where has she been?? Like mom been producing hits day after day.
07) Chrisette Michele
REINAAAA SHE IS FROM MY HOMETOWN AREA OMGGGGG! THE WAY I'VE BEEN TO HER CONCERT AND SHE IS A SLAYAGE!
08) twenty one pilots
I feel like every song they release always sounds the same. Which I mean sometimes it's not bad, sometimes it's just like "give me something original!".
09) Des'ree
I don't know why I remembered the song being different. Wasn't this style.
10) Monifah
Stopp the lyrics and the music video, I'm gagging.
11) Billie Eilish
It's a cute song but I prefer her other style of songs.
12) Queenzzielocthevoice
Stopppppp fnjdnsfjfsdfdsj i'm gagged.
13) Original Love
No thank you, afuera right now.
14) Olivia Rodrigo
We usually aren't a fan of miss Rodrigo but this bosnian legend needs to produce more hits like this wtf?
15) Samantha Jade
Oh girl this was everywhere in the song contest world back then like by everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE.
258 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!