This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 161

Topic » TSC BETA 161

259 days 21 hours ago
ilovetosing
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o84U4V4XEB39uYOFG/giphy.gif
259 days 12 hours ago
ilovetosing
Tonight's Running Order
1) Selena Gomez
2) SZA
3) Erykah Badu
4) Foo Fighters
5) Shakira
6) Emily Osment
7) Camila Cabello
8) Amy Winehouse
9) Milica Pavlovic
10) Annalisa
259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Selena Gomez - 'Birthday'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
02) SZA - 'Good Days'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
03) Erykah Badu - 'On & On (Remix Edit)'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
04) Foo Fighters - 'Rescued'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
05) Shakira - 'La La La (Brazil 2014) (ft. Carlinhos Brown)'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
06) Emily Osment - 'Lovesick'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
07) Camila Cabello - 'Don't Go Yet'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
08) Amy Winehouse - 'Stronger Than Me'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
09) Milica Pavlovic - 'Seceru (ft. Albino)'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
10) Annalisa - 'Mon Amour'

259 days 11 hours ago
ilovetosing
All TEN (10) songs have been posted!

Your votes will range from 12-2 and no entry will be given 1 point in this BETA.

SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BEFORE THURSDAY, AUGUST 31st, 8 AM EST / 1 PM BST.
259 days 10 hours ago
Mrkk
01) Selena Gomez - the verses were a little weak, the chorus was nice but became too boring by the end. those "jazz it up" parts sounded cute! nice song overall. good way to start

02) SZA - this was rly beautiful but probably went on for too long. a shorter version would've been a little better.

03) Erykah Badu - i didn't rly like this. I wish I liked this more. she sounded great but it didn't make me live

04) Foo Fighters - i guess this was nice. very basic but nice.

05) Shakira - oh this brings me a lot of nostalgia I miss that time so much. she sounded great here too! I despise some of her new music but this throwback was just fine!

06) Emily Osment - pretty average, I would never listen to this again. I'm bored a little

07) Camila Cabello - one of my favorite songs of summer 2021. I probably enjoyed this more in summer 2021. this is one of those songs that sounds better when you don't know it's about to begin, like on the radio or at a party or smth. still great!

08) Amy Winehouse - what a legend. im sad to admit I didn't rly like this song. she has way better songs like the back to black album is a masterpiece. it was OK but this sounds like a skip to me. bless her soul.

09) Milica Pavlovic - this still sounds great after a year. this is probably winning idk I wouldn't mind. it's nice to enjoy this every 3 months when this randomly pops up

10) Annalisa - Italian queen. many despise non-English songs but sometimes they miss on some great hits like this one. this was on Italian radios way too much and I find it a little boring for that, but thinking about it, this fits perfectly for the contest and she always sounds great
259 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
We’re back!!

https://media.tenor.com/uPj4DPUkC3sAAAAd/dance-ariel.gif

1) Selena Gomez: Lmao this is so radio Disney camp. This is kind of milk but in the best way. I will say it didn’t need to be almost 4 minutes long because it definitely wore out its welcome after about two minutes. But this is an entry I can get behind
2) SZA: Generally, I like the idea of SZA’s music more than I actually like her music. But this song is nice. One of my faves from her. It has a great vibe from start to finish and is very well produced imo.
3) Erykah Badu: Mother. Legend. If you think about it, Erykah walked so SZA could run. This just has such a full and soulful sound that I love. The pre choruses are some of the best lyrics written in music
4) Foo Fighters: This is very Foo Fighters. I kind of have a hard time distinguishing between the songs they released after 2010ish or whenever Walk/Rope came out. They are definitely past their prime and this song is proof of that. This is fine, generic rock. Obligatory rip Taylor Hawkins
5) Shakira: I desperately need La Tortura to be the send if Shakira reappears in Beta. Like this song is so bad to me I’m sorry. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard a worse drop
6) Emily Osment: https://i.gyazo.com/d9a1afdae8178eb0e503a966d0c90c17.gif
7) Camila Cabello: Um, sure. It’s cute I guess? Not something I’d listen to again, but it was fine I suppose
8) Amy Winehouse: It was nice. Not the most interesting Amy track, but I still enjoyed it
9) Milica Pavlovic: LMAO not this. I was not a fan of this back in HSC, but I can admit I was a bit too hard on it. I went through a brief obsession with this a couple weeks ago. After listening to Milica’s entire new album to see if anything good could be used for my NF (spoiler alert: there’s only one listenable song), I gained a new appreciation for this song. Like she kind of peaked with this. Bop
10) Annalisa: This would be so evil in the context of HSC. It’s cute though. Not for me, but I get the broader appeal
256 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
1) Selena Gomez - OKAYYYY i was obsessed with this in like high school ☠️
2) SZA - super cute but tbh very one note I think sza has better!
3) Erykah Badu - yasss mom loved these lyrics they rlly has an impact on me
4) Foo Fighters - no
5) Shakira - OKAYYY I forgot how much of a serve this was LOL
6) Emily Osment - YASSSSSS SHE DSERVED MILEY'S FAME!!!!!! DIVA DOLL
7) Camila Cabello - okayyyy miss latina realness I honestly do not hate this she kinda ate just a tiny bit
8) Amy Winehouse - ehhh not my fav from her however she looks fkn gorgeous
9) Milica Pavlovic - nxnsjxjsjxhshxjsxb mom and dad
10) Annalisa - wow it was cute! didn't expect that! diva

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!