This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 72

Topic » TSC BETA 72

2478 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I'm still here Rod, are you drunk?
2478 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
05) Grace - 'You Don't Own Me'
.be
2478 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Grace - 'You Don't Own Me' What a voice does she have! It is solid, I also like the rap, the song is good quality. And the alternating parts are increasing the interest in it.
2478 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
06) Elisa - 'No Hero'
2478 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I need to go wash my teeth so heres the next song to hear while im gone
07) McFly - '5 Colours In Her Hair'
2478 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Elisa - 'No Hero' It builds pretty strong. The voice is very nice. Strong message too. It's not extraordinary, but I will accept it.
2478 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) McFly - '5 Colours In Her Hair' Old-ish. Cheesy, but I've enjoyed it. It's ok.
2478 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
R.I.P Chester, you are still among us in my heart
08) Linkin Park - 'Numb'
2478 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
All the 8 songs are posted. You have until after the TSC live show on wednesday to vote.
As we are only 8 and you cant vote for yourself you are going to give 12 for your favorite and then 10 8 7 6 5 4 and that is it, no 3 nor 2 nor 1
Thank you for being here
You also have comments due to the same date as the votes
2478 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) Linkin Park - 'Numb' Pure class! Always one of my favourites songs and now with the circumstances, pretty hard to not find it exceptional.
2478 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Freemasons - 'Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer)' - The girl is lovely, I really like her style. A decent dance song,it is not for me, but I'm waiting for other entries.
02) Toby Keith - 'Red Solo Cup' I doubt that the guy was just on alcohol when he composed this. I will lie if I'd say I didn't enjoy it a little.
03) G Girls - 'Call The Police' One from my country, cool! Great view, also! Not such a great song I'm afraid, it is a simple party song. Even a pretty annoying one.
04) The Corrs - 'Breathless' A little cheesy, that high notes have sth annoying in them. But overally it is a pleasant song, not bad at all! The girl is very pretty also.
05) Grace - 'You Don't Own Me' What a voice does she have! It is solid, I also like the rap, the song is good quality. And the alternating parts are increasing the interest in it.
06) Elisa - 'No Hero' It builds pretty strong. The voice is very nice. Strong message too. It's not extraordinary, but I will accept it.
07) McFly - '5 Colours In Her Hair' Old-ish. Cheesy, but I've enjoyed it. It's ok.
08) Linkin Park - 'Numb' Pure class! Always one of my favourites songs and now with the circumstances, pretty hard to not find it exceptional.
2478 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
Never competed this week because I knew Linkin Park would win and i don't wanna fuck my record up.

I'll still vote though.
2477 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Freemasons – A stomping song. She’s so posh. D-ar-ncer. Yeah a not bad way to start this competition.

02) Toby Keith – There is a reason why this is considered one of the worst songs in terms of lyrics. It’s over three minutes of a flat joke.

03) G Girls – I like this. It’s not ground breaking, but it’s a pleasant song nonetheless.

04) The Corrs – A classic. I prefer some of their other songs more, but I really like it regardless.

05) Grace – This is so dramatic. I don’t think the rap is needed at all, even though it isn’ terrible, but her vocals is all that is needed. A rare instance where the cover version far surpasses the original.

06) Elisa – I have grown to love this song. There is something special about the song itself, even though her vocal isn’t my favourite, here in a field of 8 she really is standing out.

07) McFly – Did you know that they went to Eton? They went to school with Princes Harry and William…and then they leave the ever so posh school and recorded this. TBH out of all the cheesy British entries recently this isn’t bad at all.

08) Linkin Park – TBH I feel way too raw about this situation to fully appreciate how ground breaking this is. It’s not even the fact that they have been entered but this particular song was used. Like if another song was used, maybe I could listen to this without flinching or if a few weeks were waited before them being submitted, so it wasn’t so raw. I doubt I will ever be able to listen to this song again properly. Gonna be honest and say I had to turn it off.
2476 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
If G Girls doesn't win this shit is rigged
2476 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Freemasons – This is just lacking anything with it sounding more depressing with the backing music giving me a headache and the singing is just not bad at best
02) Toby Keith – Nope, it is more annoying than enjoyable with that stupid voice which is not singing and more talking and who thinks this is entertaining
03) G Girls – I do like that edgy music sound which is very enjoyable and I don’t mind her vocals that much so it is a thumbs up from me
04) The Corrs – Yes, I fricking love the music it is bringing which is making me jump up and down and their vocals have helped to bring it along and made it a fun package
05) Grace – Uhh is giving it credit which it doesn’t deserve for sounding like trash and it takes forever to get going which wastes valuable time
06) Elisa – That voice is perfection to my ears that I just love to pieces and the song does need some work on it and then it would be wonderful
07) McFly – Finally some good old school music from this catchy beat which has woken me up and is so much fun to hear that I might as well repeat it again
08) Linkin Park – I know it is beautiful to hear and how tragic the singer recently died, but I dislike the shouting singing which ruined the mood

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!