This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BETA 53!

Topic » BETA 53!

3333 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01- Meghan Trainor        fun, but will never be as good as AAtB
02- Lorde        not too impressed
03- Years & Years        No… no nono no
04- Willa Ford        Slay a bit Willa
05- Stereophonics        ummm… no… most definitely NO
06- Conchita Wurst        Slay a bit Conchita
07- Scissor Sisters        YAAAAS Scissor Sisters
08- Naughty Boy        ummm…meh
09- Dream        YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS DREAM! HE LOVES ME… HE LOVE YOU NOT!!!
10- AronChupa        I've been debating using this in regular.. *giggle*
11- Kings Of Leon        solid
12- Taylor Swift        Slay a bit Taylor
3332 days 16 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Sorry everyone again but the results have been delayed by 24 hours due to me finishing off an assignment that's due in midnight tonight. The results will DEFINITELY be hosted tomorrow
3332 days 16 hours ago
yts1
01) Meghan Trainor - I'm not a huge fan of her to begin with, Bang Dem Sticks is probably my favorite on her album. This one's ok though...I don't HATE her for it like I do All About That Bass.
02) Lorde - I've never thought this was a quality song. Like of all the Lorde songs (idk whats been submitted) why would you submit this? Seems like someone was just hoping Lorde would bring in points.
03) Years & Years - I know Years & Years have been submitted a lot in TSC it seems, and I've never really cared for them there either. I feel like they're a cheap attempt at garnering a lot of points.
04) Willa Ford - I'm crying that Jimmy didn't get to submit this. I WANNA BE BAD WITCHU BABY. I love it. I fuckin love it. The awful autotune is glorious.
05) Stereophonics - I have a guess at who submitted this, but Stereophonics always bores me to death. It's not energetic music that I look for especially in Beta. This is just depressing.
06) Conchita Wurst - Yas Conchita. I don't know that this was a great song but I love her so I'm biased anyways. Idk what other music she has but I feel like something better could have been picked.
07) Scissor Sisters - I heard them on binb first and I liked the song and added it to my Spotify. They don't really have many songs do they...
08) Naughty Boy - I DETEST THIS SONG. THIS IS WHAT MADE ME HATE SAM SMITH TO BEGIN WITH. GET IT AWAY GAH JUST NO. NO NO NO!!!!
09) Dream - This is almost comically bad so I'm inclined to like it. This just feels like a mess to me and a generic pop song.
10) AronChupa - I heard this on Spotify initially and liked it but not enough to save it. I mean comparatively it's ok for this week!
11) Kings of Leon - I remember this used to play every single time I turned on the radio for some reason. It went on like that for months on end. I mean it's not a horrible song but I got tired of it. Sorry.
12) Taylor Swift - Wow she's eligible again already that was fast. I mean this is one of her best songs I think. Love Story will always be my favorite but this is a good clean song.
3330 days 16 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Results are coming up soon :)
3329 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Okay so to avoid confusion, all the posts have been deleted.

-I messaged the missing voters they have 24 hours to send their votes
-One set of votes was posted twice (not just the artist/username confusion with Lime and Mon... Lime's votes were actually posted twice)
-I will post everything updated in about 24-26 hours
3329 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Oh yea... and my votes were also not included
3329 days 13 hours ago
AshleaEvans
01- Meghan Trainor GROSSS GROSS
02- Lorde Not the best lorde song
03- Years & Years meh
04- Willa Ford I WANNA BE BAD. AHAHAH
05- Stereophonics LOL UM. ya
06- Conchita Wurst eh
07- Scissor Sisters love it
08- Naughty Boy :D
09- Dream i kinda liked it
10- AronChupa fuck that little mouse
11- Kings Of Leon it was alright
12- Taylor Swift - tswift slaying
3328 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
tolis rides in on his white horse and saves the day
3328 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alrighty... here's the final scoreboard... let me know if there are any errors

http://i.imgur.com/HdM9UKg.png
3328 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congratulations Sparks! :D

Thanks Andrew & Tolis for hosting. :D
3327 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
oohh congrats sparks!! and i didnt come last! thanks tolis and andrew

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!