This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BETA 52!

Topic » BETA 52!

3387 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Okay after the next song if Catch is still the only one commenting, Ill do a mass posting :S
3387 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
I missed so much, I'll just start with number 4 and work backwards.
3387 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Sweet Simon is here
3387 days 14 hours ago
Js21
5. Mya "Case of the Ex (Watcha Gonna Do)"

Two people submitted this song immediately after each other. One was just a tad faster :P
3387 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
4) The Temper Trap - This is probably one of my dad's favorite songs and I'm know to not always see eye to eye with my dad - so it's really nice to hear this cause it reminds me of some awesome times that I've had with him. I just love how inspirational and emotional and just... different this song is, top quality!
3387 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
4. The Temper Trap – This contest is picking up. This sounds like nothing in the charts right now, so it just sounds really fresh, even though I’ve heard it many times before. My fave so far. :D
3387 days 14 hours ago
Js21
6. Nickelback "How You Remind Me"

Avril Lavigne did a cover of this song that was used in an anime film.
3387 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
5) Maya - This is so generic pop music of like the 2005s, it just blends into the crowd and I got bored. I often multitask while listening to TSC - and I honestly almost forgot about this playing in the backgroud, that will give you indication on how bland I found this... /:
3387 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
5. Mya – Fun. :) She’s feisty and I almost grooved to this at points. :p :) I’m surprised by how many songs in this contest that I do not actually know. :p Up there so far. :)
3387 days 14 hours ago
Js21
7. Madonna "Music"

L U V MADONNA. I cannot wait for her new album <33333333333333
3387 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
6. Nickelback – I thought about entering this, I’m not sure why I didn’t. This was iconic back in the day. It sounds a little dated now, but it was great to hear this again. :D I love the less heavy parts. :p
3387 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
6) Nickleback - YESSSS! This is like one of my mum's songs and so pretty much it's giving me the same feels as The Temper Trap. I am into rock, as you may have noticed by now, and so this is right up my alley. It gives something different from the generic pop and I think the lyrics to this one are just so interesting!
3387 days 13 hours ago
Js21
8. Emmelie de Forest "Rainmaker"
3387 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
7. Madonna – I had to skip over the cringe Ali G part at the start. :p Madonna at her best tbh, She does have the ability to produce mega-hits. :D Go away Sasha, you’re not adding anything to this music video!
3387 days 13 hours ago
Js21
Crap wait I messed up the order.

I guess I am moving Kelly to #9

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!