This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BETA 51!

Topic » BETA 51!

3404 days 11 hours ago
Talian
01) Eric Prydz - Well this represent everything i am not into at all.. So yes.. That's it..
02) Robyn - Love her, always Did, always will, this is far from her best but it's still adorable!
03) 3 Doors Down - Very nice, Never heard it but IT was a very pleasant listen..
04) Garbage - There's just one song i love from them and this is not IT.. Nice.. But not too strong..
05) Christina Perri - I actually like this one!
06) Charlie XCX - I Don't like her music.. I Hope she will get out of this kind of crap.. Cause i actually like her style.
07) Beyonce - I love Beyoncè but this is not her best.. Nor even her good..
08) Blue Cantrell - Black Anastacia? Me love that! Never heard of it but it will fly directly to my daily playlist!
09) Inna - Naaaaaah..
10) *NSYNC - Aw.. So many memories.. This was one of the first ever videos i ever watched! Loved it!
11) The Calling - So lately.. Been wondering.. Who will be there to take my entry.. Aw well.. Well done! This is dynamite!
12) Owl City - Ehm.. Yes.. A little weak..
13) Keri Hilson - Loved this song for a long time.. Now... It bored me a little.. Still pretty tho !
3404 days 8 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
01) Eric Prydz- Nah this song is not for me.
02) Robyn- This is considerably better and I do enjoy Robyn
03) 3 Doors Down- Not usually the type of music I listen to but saying that it wasn't bad
04) Garbage- I agree with the artist name. Next.
05) Christina Perri- This haunted my life in 2010 but saying that I still adore it to this present day
06) Charlie XCX- No I'm sorry this does not appeal to me at all
07) Beyonce- Love Beyonce and personally I believe this could be a winner but does it deserve it?
08) Blue Cantrell- I am surprised this wasn't Breathe I think I prefer that over this...
09) Inna- Interesting choice for Inna usually I expected something more dance like but this isn't bad.
10) *NSYNC- Definitely preferred it when they all went their seperate ways
11) The Calling- Again not my choice of music
12) Owl City- Guilty pleasure of mine and it is damn catchy
13) Keri Hilson- Not bad but not great just average in my opinion.
3403 days 21 hours ago
Limegrass
01) Eric Prydz - I seem to remember this song was only popular b ecause of this video......... Personally, I actually quite enjoy the song. But that's just me.
02) Robyn - I quite like Robyn, but this definitely isn't her best. Hmmmmm, not sure where to put it if I'm honest.
03) 3 Doors Down - A nice bit of 00's heartfelt generic loveliness. Really nice little tune, nothing hard to listen to, easy going.
04) Garbage - I'm not really enjoying this one to be honest. Her vocal is a bit to high for my liking, but the song itself isn't too bad...... not sure where to go with it.
05) Christina Perri - Very nice ballad... I can't help feeling it doesn't go anywhere, but I remember loving this when it first came out. Really nice.
06) Charlie XCX - ooooo, I thought this didn't qualify with the rules, but oh well. I actually really like it. Not as good as Boom Clap, but it's pretty decent. Bit like a british Ace Wilder.
07) Beyonce - BY FAR not her best work, but not too bad. I mean... it's okay.
08) Blue Cantrell - No thank you.
09) Inna - I really enjoying this change of pace. Obviously not the best song in the world,but a bit of nice light hearted pop.
10) *NSYNC - ?????? Not really sure what the big hype with them was to be honest.... but oh well. Okay? I suppose?
11) The Calling - :) A nice littler ocky tune from the early 00's. Really nice solid song.
12) Owl City - I remember absolutely hating this song when it first came out... it just really didn't appeal to me AT ALL. It's really grown on me since then though, and it just has a really nice charm to it.
13) Keri Hilson - I really enjoyed that. Surprisingly. Nice end to the contest.
3403 days 17 hours ago
Talian
When are Results ?:)
3403 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
1 - Eric Prydz - Call On Me - I had never actually seen the video to this so uh… wow, that was an interesting start. The actual music though is what we're here to judge and I'm enjoying it. I know it's pretty repetitive but it's a classic and it's a lot of fun/easy to dance or bop along to. Probably would've done a lot better for me had this not been such a strong contest.
2 - Robyn - Dancing On My Own - The first time I heard this was actually cause of RPDR, and I think it gives this song heaps more emotional depth for me cause I'll always associate it with Raven v JuJu… Nonetheless - I like it, but it doesn't perform as well without the Drag Race Emotional Breakdown. :p
3 - 3 Doors Down - Here Without You - Usually I would be really into this kind of stuff, like I enjoy this kind of chilled music… but it just seemed really boring, I dunno if it was cause it was after two more fun acts or whatever, but I just really didn't enjoy this. /: It was full of every cliché for this genre.
4 - Garbage - Cheery Lips - I think Eric and Robyn set too high a standard, cause you have also not lived up to it… Once again kinda dull and kinda generic.
5 - Christina Perri - I never realised that I haven't actually heard the real version of this cause I was so hung up on Boyce Avenue's cover… Oops. They did better, I'm sorry to tell you that… This is still lovely, but it's slower or duller or less exciting or something... This sounds so stupid, but I feel like it's less emotional. /:
6 - Charlie XCX - I have been OBSESSED with this over the last week, so YAAAAS to all of this. It's so much fun and got such a good beat to it - I am living for it. :p
7 - Beyoncé - Irreplaceable - This is /the/ Beyoncé song, it is the absolute best without a doubt in my opinion. The rest of us should all just go home, cause this is winning and it totally deserves it.
8 - Blu Cantrell - Hit 'Em Up Style - This was fun, I really had a laugh listening to it cause it was such a throwback. I think I would've voted it higher in alpha (cause I've never heard of it) - but here it kinda fizzles for me in comparison to the others, particularly coming after Queen B.
9 - Inna - Endless - Yawn… I'm sorry but I just got really bored, it was so generic and just… eh.
10 - *NSYNC - It's Gonna Be Me - I have a real guilty pleasure for cheesy pop, and whilst this delivered, it also got really annoying at times. I think the actual title of the song didn't fit into the chorus or something… Sorry. :x
11 - The Calling - Wherever You Will Go - This is my type of music, specifically this song is one of my favorites of this type too… so yeah, you can see where this is going. :P Great tune, great sound, great lyrics, makes me feel great. I just hope other people see that and that you do great! :) The only issue I have is that I've heard better covers, but that's not gonna hurt you as bad as Christina cause your version is still the original and still really good.
12 - Owl City - Fireflies - Technopop is not usually my style of music, but unlike what a lot of the others seem to be doing - that doesn't mean I'm gonna disregard the genre and discard this. This song is still music and in my opinion it's actually really good if you put it into context of the genre - like it ticks all the boxes of a good tecnopop song.
13 - Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock - This is actually really nice, I like the music and sound but I really wanna try and figure out the lyrics. I think she's promoting body positivity and confidnce and if that’s the case then awesome! I was initially worried she was doing a reverse-Meghan Trainor and shaming the opposite body type, but I'm glad she didn't swing that way at all. Woo, all power to her. :p
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine
3402 days 5 hours ago
Aquamarine

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!