This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSCb 30!

Topic » TSCb 30!

3611 days 16 hours ago
Weetmaster
It will be up today (early tomorrow morning for people in BST), I had to pull an extra shift and I will host when I get off work tonight. My apologies!
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Our Line Up!

1) Hunter Hayes
2) Anastacia
3) Alexandra Burke
4) Waiting All Night
5) Cascada
6) Editors
7) Olly Murs
8) Alabama Shakes
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
1) Hunter Hayes - Invisible
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
2) Anastacia - Left Alone Outside
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
3) Alexandra Burke - The Silence
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
4) Waiting All Night - Rudimental
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
5) Cascada - Blink
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
6) Editors - The Racing Rats
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
7) Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time
3611 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
8) Alabama Shakes - I aint the same
3611 days 12 hours ago
Weetmaster
(sorry, I missed one)

9) Rik Mayall - Noble England
3611 days 12 hours ago
Weetmaster
(sorry, this week was hell for me)

ALL 8 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, 28th June at 8pm BST / 3pm EDT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be later that day, at 11pm BST / 6pm EDT
3611 days 7 hours ago
Talian
Wow i didn't even receive a mail for this:) and btw.. How do we vote? I mean there aren't 10 songs to give points.. So what point should we give?
3611 days 5 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
I mean 3 Points, 4 Points, 5 Points, 6 Points, 7 Points, 8 Points, 10 Points & 12 Points
3611 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Ok thank you :)
3610 days 17 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
1) Hunter Hayes- I'm not a big country or rock fan but I enjoyed this song for what it's worth.
2) Anastacia- This brings back memories for me when I was a kid. I'm not a fan of her voice but I do love this song.
3) Alexandra Burke- I think she's had stronger singles then this but this is not bad.
4) Rudimental-  I love Rudimental and I think this is one of their stronger songs and Ella Eyre's vocals are so lovely
5) Cascada- This has such a strong message in it to live life to the full and I think the chorus is catchy and the melody is memorable
6) Editors- Not really a fan of this I mean it's decent but it's not my thing.
7) Olly Murs- I love Olly Murs and this song is such a great song :)
8) Alabama Shakes- Again something that i'm not a fan of it's just strange
9) Rik Mayall- He was such a great comedian but I am not a big fan of football songs and sorry this doesn't change my opinion of them either.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!