This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 29!

Topic » TSC Beta 29!

3652 days 10 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
I'm sure I submitted the black eyed peas one in a TSCB too
3652 days 10 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Think it was 23-25
3652 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
Yeah, I've told Weetmaster that last time this happened, i think the songs received a penalty of three sets of votes.

Also, I've now updated the TSC Beta song database (I've emailed you the URL, Weetmaster) so while you now have two databases to look at before submitting your songs, there is less chance of this happening again now!
3652 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
this is why we have a beta contest. im sure weetmaster will be more careful next time. its all one big learning curve!
3651 days 21 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I am hoping to have a good birthday today, and hopefully you guys can agree with that.
3651 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Happy birthday kilikfano:)
3651 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
happy birthday hayden
3651 days 13 hours ago
kkoster001
Happy Birthday
3651 days 12 hours ago
Limegrass
Happy birthday Hayden!!! :) x
3651 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1) Gavin Degraw        Out of his 4 singles that I listen to, this is the worst…. But I still fucking love him… and this isn't terrible
2) Duffy        Really… this was used in the original TSCs? Oh well… Goddess. Epic song
3) Dj Tiesto        Why is he trying to crossover… I love him… but can he stick to his stuff that he was producing when I saw him DJ the opening ceremony of the Olympics in 2004?
4) K’NNAN        DQ'd… don't worry witos… it happens to most hosts!
5) Rascal Flatts        I'm not really a fan of country groups…. Okay what am I saying I love them… but tbqh I never really go out of my way to listen to Rascal… doesn't do to much for me
6) Nelly Furtado        I feel like there were so many better songs on this album that this just was forgotten. Still nothing epic… good song… but nothing epic!
7) Klaxons        ummm… what did I just listen to?
8) Black Eyed Peas        I feel like the younger you are, the more likely you are to like it… I think I'm out of that age range though… woops
9) Lily Allen        I never really got through this whole song ever in one sitting. Didn't really do too much for me ever.
10) Sugarland        really… the most cliché sugaland song? Come on… this song hides Nettles' amazingness.
11) Ida Corr VS Fedde Le Grand        This song defined my 2007. This song is nothing short of EPIC! Especially that bridge… I can't help but belt the FUCK out of it! Sorry bibs… I can't help contain my language with this song because it is that amazing
12) Rob Thomas        What a shame this song is after an epic song… Rob is definitely a very undervalued vocalist. Such a shame he hasn't done more
13) Frank Ocean        I'm sorry but as far as falsettos goes… trying to double vocal/give it that semi-autotuned sound… makes it painful.
3651 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Happy birthday hayden
3650 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Gavin Degraw - Not really into this. I've never really enjoyed his music anyway.
2. Duffy - #1 of songs that should be penalised for being used already. I must say I do love it, though.
3. Tiesto - I love this song. I don't even like Tiesto much, but damn, this is my jam.
4. K'Naan - DQ
5. Rascal Fratts - That was rather boring of them, they have better stuff than that.
6. Nelly Furtado - Another old song, I am not really into her music, but I quite like this.
7. Klaxons - That was a MESS.
8. Black Eyed Peas - #2 of songs that should be penalised. I do like it, though, one of their biggest hits.
9. Lily Allen - I really love Lily and it's one of that songs that I could listen to all day.
10. Sugarland - My favourite Sugarland song by far. So catchy, I must say I actually do love it.
11. Ida Corr and Fedde Le Grand - Is it bad that I actually adore this song? Btw, Ryan's comment cracks me up.
12. Rob Thomas - Oh, it's that song! Now I know why Rixton's Me And My Broken Heart sounded so familiar! I like it very much.
13. Frank Ocean - A very soulful ending. Loving it!
3650 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
14. Ella Henderson - Penalty #3. I do love this, though.
3650 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
(That moment when you know someone didn't listen to a song thry commented on. XD. )
3650 days 19 hours ago
Monrooster
Wait, why should Duffy be DQed? Mercy hasn't been used according to the database

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!