This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 20!

Topic » TSC Beta 20!

3691 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
lunch, keep fogetting about the time difference, ive just had dinner!! ive got the next 2 and half weeks off so im very happy about that, no kids!!!!
3691 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
6. Shakira – not a Shakira fan, does she normally sing like this, like alanis morrisett. It okay so far, im quite liking this, surprising myself!
3691 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
lol bibbs she doesn't normally sing like that
3691 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
The sample wasn't REALLY obvious, as it didn't chart anywhere.
3691 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
i thought she didnt!!
3691 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight

3691 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
Shakira- I'm not always a fan of Shakiras songs, but I really like this song, I think it was well sung and unique.
3691 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
yea... i was gunna say that I wouldn't consider Balkan Beat Box an obvious sample to cover :P
3691 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
which sample.. because the chorus was almost a verbatim second half of an 80s hit.
3691 days 2 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
not that part.. i thought lyrical content also counted for sampling.
3691 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
All American Rejects- This was my favorite song for three years, and I still love it. The vocals are so powerful, and the song is amazing!
3691 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Also spoilers... there will be a follow up survey to the original survey to help split ties and expand on some ideas (and one other unspoken rule I forgot to add to the first survey)
3691 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
which song you all talking about?
3691 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
the Jason Derulo one bibbs
3691 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
oh, i started at the shakira one, will go back to that one at the end!! bet i have no idea which bit is the sample!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!