This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 19!

Topic » TSC Beta 19!

3695 days 19 hours ago
kkoster001
Feist: I thought this contest would end with all great song, but this song just didn't do it for me. It was ok, one thign I really did like though was the music video itself.
3695 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
soooo sorry i wasnt here, been a funny old day, i will listen tomorrow, as the musketeers are starting soon and i have a few things to do before it starts!!
3695 days 18 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Cascada- I thought that this was a perfect way to start the contest it is fun and upbeat.
Daniel- I used to love this song as a kid and it brings me back to my childhood and
Blake- Never heard of this song before but it was enjoyable and the video looks spectacular
Sam- Another song from my childhood and I still love it just listening it back
Demi- I am in love with this song and I love both versions of the song :)
Katy B- The vocals in this are so powerful and i can feel the raw emotion.
Clean Bandit- I'm not really a fan of this I just find it so out of place from what i've heard so far
Aloe- I love your vocals and I never usually enjoy this genre but you really impressed me
Olly- I love the old school vibe in this song and the vocals are absolutely flawless
Gorgon- Interesting song but I have mixed feelings about this
Feist- I love how fun the music video is but i'm not sure about the song
3695 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Cascada: I don't need to listen to this auto-tuned song that fails to deliver any power. It's just like every other copycat artist. Most horrific start to a TSC.

Daniel Powter: This always makes me smile when I've had a bad day... and it's a lot better than what preceded it. Could be a winner.

Blake Shelton: Country boy in me says yes.... i hope that's enough. it's rather enjoyable.

Sam Sparro: This was one of those songs I loved to hate when I was about 13. And even now, I still love to hate it. Utter trash.

Demi Lovato: I listened to the Idina Menzel version on the way home from work. I'm not a big Demi fan, but this song does suit her. Good choice.

Katy B: I never really got why people liked her... her songs sound like any other soulful pop singer.. and there are too many of them out there.

Clean Bandit: Okay, no. Just no.

Aloe Blacc: Yes you are the man. You have the talent to throw the rest of competiton bar a few in a blender and then eat them up. This is my jam.

Olly Murs: Rather it have been Troublemaker.. Just not feeling it.

Gorgon City: This is what happens when you cross 1d and dubstep. Interesting, but still I'd pass.

Feist- I'll tell you I love you more. This song's power transcends most of the songs here, and it should be proof that if you want to do something right... this is it.
3695 days 1 hour ago
Limegrass
1. Cascada - Gosh this was 4 years ago? Bloody hell! It's quite a nie little boppy song, but I haven't really gone out of my way to try and find this in the time it's been out... quite good though.

2. Daniel Powter - How can anyone not know the lyrics to this song? It's just pure greatness, it's just a shame he's faded away to be honest..... great song!

3. Blake Shelton - I love country so much you don't even understand. I'm kind of obliged to like this song, which is good, because it is pretty good...... this contest is quite good tonight!

4. Sam Sparro - It's one of those what's this? OH IT'S THAT ONE! ... It was alright, but it kind of dragged on a bit, I feel like the fact that I haven't listened to this in ages helped me like it just that little bit more

5. Demi Lovato - Right, I'm so split down the middle about this song.. I love the instruments in this but I also love Idina Menzels version. I honestly can't choose my favourite, but my friends are ademant that Idina will always be the better version. It's very enjoyable indeed, and it's an amazing song, but can I honestly vote for the same song with 12 points? Maybe.

6. Katy B - I really like this song... I don't expect much from her, and I hadn't really heard of her first album. But once I first heard this, it made a impact straight away.... nice choice!!

7. Clean Bandit - I was planning on entering this into TSC at the start of the year, and then it kind of topped charts all over the world and I was just there like o........ maybe not then........ very good song though! Thankfully the radio hasn't killed it enough for me to dislike it yet.

8. Aloe Blacc - I've never really got into Aloe Blaccs independent work, I always thought he did much better with other artists.... and unfourtunately this is no exception, it sort of misses everything, and still finds the need to use autotune.

9. Olly Murs - I have ONE problem with this song, and that's it. It doesn't go anywhere throughout the song, and that just annoys me to no end, because otherwise it is the most fabulous song ever. Amazing little tune...

10. Gorgon City - I don't really like the whole feel of this song... which turns out to be quite good actually, because I'm already struggling to vote this time around.

11. Feist - It's kind of strangely good... I mean it's sort of really addictive. I can see myself listening to this a lot in the future, bit of a shame that I didn't really hear of this before to be honest.
3694 days 20 hours ago
Monrooster
1) Cascada - I didn't know this was released so recently. I can't deny it's very catchy but very simple in its structure and lyrically too. The autotune and the rap sections drag it down, but give it another dimension I suppose.
2) Daniel Powter - I haven't heard for this ages. It's quite pleasant to listen to. I quite like the tone to his vocal too.
3) Blake Shelton - I'm not that into country but I was pleasantly surprised. It's quirky with its vocal layering in unison which was pretty cool. It seems a bit generic for country, but it's a bit of fun and I quite liked it
4) Sam Sparro - I remember not really liking it when it first came out, but tastes change. it's pretty good now. Very simple with its instrumentation, but very funky and retro.
5) Demi Lovato - It definitely has a different vibe to it, but I can't help but compare it Menzel's version and I think prefer that one. This was still pretty good though, but I'm not too much of a fan of all that vocal acrobatics. I quite liked the change of direction though.
6) Katy B - Meh. I forgot this was a possible entry for me. She's got a strong vocal and I like the electric and synth vibe of her songs.
7) Clean Bandit - Somebody beat me to it with this. This has taken UK by storm, I don't know about the rest of the world. So many styles coming together to make a hit which is rightly deserved. Very catchy.
8) Aloe Blacc - I actually heard this for the first time yesterday, but not part of this contest. I thought we were in for a massive copyright battle with that hook, but thankfully not. I'm not overly engaged in this though. It seems a bit of mishmash and the transitions into the verses and chorus are a bit off.
9) Olly Murs - He's certainly done well for himself. Very simple, but catchy with its jazzy vibe and I quite like the walking bass too.
10) Gorgon City - Very contemporary. House seems to dominating the UK charts lately. I think that's where the future lies. I have to admit I quite like it, but it seems others aren't.
11) Feist - This song sounds vaguely familiar. I'm not overly engaged though. It could do with a bit of a boost in production value to modernise it, but I suppose I can't really blame the song too much for that.
3694 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
1. Cascada – so not my kind of thing, it was okay
2. Daniel Powter – bad day? You don’t know the half of it!! it’s a bit twee!!
3. Blake Shelton – not heard this one before, it’s a bit rockabilly!! Its quite smooth!!
4. Sam Sparro – don’t like the start, its too boomy!! Its feels a bit desperate!!
5. Demi Lovato – the kids at school sing this alllll tttthhee tiiimmmmme!!!!! I hate it!!
6. Katy B – a bit slow, a bit dreary, niceish voice, a bit nasally!
7. Clean Bandit – this sounds very familiar, has it been used before? Its okay.
8. Aloe Blacc – thought this was going to be Elton John song!! Very laid back!!
9. Olly Murs – very bouncy!! Its Olly!!!!!
10. Gorgon City – this is one of those dancy trancy tracks!! It’s a bit too dancy trancy for me!!
11. Feist – very quiet and twee and monotone!!
3693 days 19 hours ago
Pepper
1. Cascada - this is a fun nice upbeat song. Cascada has a nice voice althought she doesn't really show it off that much this song, it does get a little bit repetitive, but it is catchy.

2. Daniel Powter - I really like this song, he has a nice voice! The music video was really cute as well.

3. Blake Shelton - Not really my type of music, it was a bit repetitive but I did start singing along I have to admit.

4. Sam Sparro - I really like this, he has a good voice and the beat was fun.

5. Demi Lovato - I prefer Idina's version by a mile, but this song is still amazing and I like it.

6. Katy B - She has a beautiful voice, the beat was simple but I enjoyed it!

7. Clean Bandit - I really like this as well, and I actually haven't heard this before! Great song choice!

8. Aloe Blacc - LOVE this song.

9. Olly Murs - this was a fun song!

10. Gorgon City - This was a really interesting song, choice his voice was a bit slow at times tho.

11. Feist - This was another interesting choice, I couldn't really get into it but it was interesting!
3693 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1. Cascada - YAAAAAAAAAAAAS CASCADA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
2. Daniel Powter - This song is sad....
3. Blake Shelton - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
4. Sam Sparro - I've song this song for auditions
5. Demi Lovato - Demi... please just let Adele Dazeem perform this... thanks
6. Katy B - awww this is a bad Katy B song... such a shame
7. Clean Bandit - this is a top track... what? ... i mean... okay i get it... but like... hunn.. there's so much better in this genre
8. Aloe Blacc - mmm... not bad
9. Olly Murs - stop it Olly... kez isn't here... so don't try it
10. Gorgon City - electro funk
11. Feist - NO! GO BACK TO TSC WHERE YOU BELONG!
3692 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
Getting stuff ready.
3692 days 19 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Is it bad that I know four of the songs sent in, including my own?
3692 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
Well, some people do not listen to mainstream music as much, so it isn't really bad!
3692 days 19 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I mean who sent them in... not the songs themselves. All but one was familiar to me.
3692 days 19 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I think I know four. I am sure on two.
3692 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who's who:

Andalarew_2231 - Aloe Blacc
Andrewvaughan17 - Cascada
Bibbles - Olly Murs
Insanity - Sam Sparro
kilikfanof2mrow - Feist
kkoster001 - Demi Lovato
Limegrass - Katy B
Monrooster - Gorgon City
Pepper - Daniel Powter
Ricktworick1 - Clean Bandit
TolisKalkas - Blake Shelton

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!