This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 16!

Topic » TSC Beta 16!

3779 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
7)        John Legend – All Of Me

Some facts about John Legend…

John Legend’s song Ordinary People was co-written and produced by will.i.am

He has nine Grammy awards

He received the special Starlight Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame
3779 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
6)        Rudimental – Feel The Love (feat. John Newman)
I love this song, i love the music and the music video is rlly good too!
3779 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss

O M G this song :X i was gonna submit it! Ugh I JUST LOVE IT.
3779 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
8)        Lawson – Learn To Love Again

Some facts about Lawson…

To date, the band have achieved five UK top 20 hit singles

They are named after Liverpool-based surgeon Mr. David Lawson who performed lifesaving brain surgery on band member Andy Brown

Soon after signing to their record label, they opened for big stars such as Avril Lavigne, Jessie J and The Wanted
3779 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
9)        Idina Menzel – Let It Go

Some facts about Idina Menzel

In 2004, she won the Tony Award for originating the role of Elphaba in the Broadway blockbuster Wicked

Menzel has long-championed LGBT rights by partnering with organizations like The Trevor Project, the Give A Damn Campaign (filming a public service announcement and designing a T-shirt) and the NOH8 Campaign, posing for one of their trademark duct taped silence photos

The soundtrack for the film Frozen, in which Idina Menzel has a main role, achieved #4 in the Billboard 200, which is the highest position for an animated film soundtrack since Disney's own Pocahontas in 1995
3779 days 14 hours ago
Monrooster
ALL 9 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED

Listen and comment on all songs and then PM your votes to me (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3)

You cannot vote for yourself, or discuss voting with others.

Voting Deadline is Wednesday 7 pm BST/ 2 pm EST (But please do it ASAP)
3779 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss

It is the first time i listen to this, I like it I wont really deny, but I do not think this will het high points for some reason :/
3779 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss

Ehm, this was good... I enjoyed it haha forreal :) good one
3779 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
sorry i wasnt here, i will listen later!
3779 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
I have only heard of three of these songs... Including my own.

Obvious my ASS!
3778 days 13 hours ago
Limegrass
1.        Britney Spears - When I first heard this I was like Britney what the hell you doing realeasing this shit? Then I kind of started to love and now I think it's just purely great. Love it.

2.        Corinne Bailey Rae - This has a lovely reggae and blues sort of feel, and it leaves me loving the nice mellow tune. Nice vibe, good voice, lovely tune!

3.        Pitbull - I don't really like this that much really, I mean I can't really understand the hype behind this. Not the best song of either of the artists really, disappointed.

4.        Maroon 5 - It's kind of been absolutely murdered by the radio, but it's still quite enjoyable, I mean I still loved singing along to the nice, simple tune! Very sort of generic now, like nothing new here. PLUS WHY THE HELL IS ADAM LEVINE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE LIKE, NO HE'S A WRETCH.

5.        Backstreet Boys - Well the Backstreet Boys haven't really changed the sound of their records, have they? It's quite a nice tune to listen in the background, but I wouldn't sit here mooning over it or anything like that.

6.        Rudimental - It's.... alright, but again the UK radios have literally just killed it so badly I know every beat and every lyric and it just feels repetitive now.

7.        John Legend - It's quite a sweet song actually, quite surprised actually! Very nice little ballad here, powerful but still quite modest, very pleasurable!!! Lovely.

8.        Lawson - I love this song, it just shakes the generic boy band vibe a little bit. It's quite alternative dare I say and it's very refreshing in its delivery, very nice vibe going for it!!

9.        Idina Menzel - ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, I sae this film the other day and literally I cannot stop singing this song, it just gets stuck in your head, oh my god I love Disney so much it's actually unbelievable.
3778 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
1.        Britney Spears – cant stand Britney, she doesn’t need to be there for the song, anyone could be doing that!! so repetitive, its teletubbies for tweens!!
2.        Corinne Bailey Rae – not a fan of her style of singing, a little bit too cutesy for me, but it’s a decent enough song.
3.        Pitbull – was okay till putbell started his stuff!!
4.        Maroon 5 – wish songs would just start, we don’t need all the life sounds!! My fav stones track is wild horses!! Funniest thing, watching 3-6 years olds dancing to this at the school Christmas disco!! This and gangnam style!!
5.        Backstreet Boys – they still going? Bloody hell!!
6.        Rudimental – I like john newman,. I feel like I shouldn’t like rudimental and for the most part I don’t, but I like this one, don’t know why, its so not my thing!!
7.        John Legend – quite nice vocals, nice melody, its nice!
8.        Lawson – mini bibs saw these when they supported the wanted at the 02 2 years ago. She likes them!!
9.        Idina Menzel – not seen frozen yet, hope to soon!! Its very sweet, but then its Disney!!
3777 days 20 hours ago
Samhuss
1.) Britney Spears - LOVES IT. Yeah its something to e consodered low class, but I LOVE IT.
2)        Corinne Bailey Rae – Put Your Records On - its a quiet good song ^^ it has a really nice feel. Good one!
3)        Pitbull – Timber (feat. Ke$ha)
Ugh gosh this song hahaha! Yeah its kinda overplayed now, and still early lol!
But I still love it...
4)        Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera)
Ehm no! Its mostly worse song of Maroon 5! So nty
5)        Backstreet Boys - Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)
The song is good! But this music video is such a "turn off" so nty!
6)        Rudimental – Feel The Love (feat. John Newman)
I love this song, i love the music and the music video is rlly good too!
O M G this song :X i was gonna submit it! Ugh I JUST LOVE IT.
It is the first time i listen to this, I like it I wont really deny, but I do not think this will het high points for some reason :/
Ehm, this was good... I enjoyed it haha forreal :) good one
3777 days 19 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Britney Spears- I like Britney, but this song is not the Britney I like. I am so sorry, but try again next time.
2. Corinne Bailey Rae- I'll tell you my favorite song tonite, this one fo sho.
3. Pitbull- Gawd, no. Next pleese.
4. Maroon 5- This song is one of my favorites tonite, mainly because I support my hometown girl Xtina. But still, better than most the entries.
5. Backstreet Boys- They still round? Goddamn, but seriously... not my favorite BSB song. Try something different. You might get lucky.
6. Rudimental- Okay, I guess. Not a big fan of the style. But the song is quite catchy.
7. John Legend- Uhm, I don't like it. Not one bit. I know, be a vocal minority, but something about it just lulls me to sleep. I'll pass.
8. Lawson- This is my first time listening to it too. I think this one is gonna be on the lower end of things. Which is a shame, because it is quite nice.
9. Idina Menzel- Do you mean Rachel's mom? Not too bad... i think I heard this once before. But it's also not gonna be too high on the charts for some reason.
3777 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
1. Britney Spears - Was unsure when I first listened to this, but tbh I'm in love with this. Britney knows how to WERK, BITCH!

2. Corinne Rae Bailey - It was meh. I feel like something's missing. It just wasn't that exciting.

3. Pitbull - There are so many things I find wrong with this song. The intro sounds like lumberjack pop, which is just as unappealing as it sounds, and then Pitbull's part is horrendous vocally and lyric wise. I like the LoL version better of this song with Annie and Tibbers.

4. Maroon 5 - Not my favorite from this band. It's not a bad song though. I like their older work better.

5. Backstreet Boys - They still exist? Ew. This is gross. I feel like I'm at church.

6. Rudimental - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIS VOICE!? Beat is undeniably catchy though! Very exciting. Sooooo conflicted...

7. John Legend - See Backstreet Boys.

8. Lawson - FINALLY! Another song I like. Thank God. Nice beat, nice voice, and THAT'S how you do a slow part during verses without it sounding cheesy as hell.

9. Idina Menzel - Like this too! Yay! Guess voting won't be as painful as I thought it would be!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!