This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 14!

Topic » TSC Beta 14!

3797 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
2. Nickelback - My mom listens to them whenever she does chores... Let's just say I can't be in the same room as her when I hear them play.
3797 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
thats so she can get on with the chores without being disturbed!!
3797 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. The Wanted - Show Me Love (America)

3797 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
What a smart strategy then, bibbles!
3797 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
or shes hoping you will take over, so she can turn it off!!
3797 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
3. The Wanted – oh heavy breathing, is that allowed!! Mini bibs fav, or used to be, she still likes them, but shes a bit more gothy now!! This was…….. nice?
3797 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
3. The Wanted - Not a huge fan of them. This was okay. Didn't build up as much as I hoped to!
3797 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Of Monsters And Men - Silhouettes

3797 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Ohhhhh I listened to Lorde's cover of "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" from the Catching Fire album! ^_^
3797 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
whats catching fire?
3797 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
The sequel to The Hunger Games, bibbles!
3797 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
oh its a film!!!!
3797 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
4. Of Monsters And Men – I always think they are going to sound different. The vocals were too whispery!!
3797 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
4. Of Monsters and Men - I think I actually heard this as well on the album. It builds up very nicely, and I absolutely adore their two voices together! Great song by them. Could use a tad more energy, if anything!
3797 days 16 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!