This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lucky's Big Brother: Season #1 - The Premiere!

Topic » Lucky's Big Brother: Season #1..

3622 days 8 hours ago
Lucky17
In less than 30 minutes, it's time to get ready for a Summer of fun because the first season of Lucky's Big Brother will get started!
3622 days 8 hours ago
francesca19988
HERE :D
3622 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Are you doing a cast reveal?
3622 days 7 hours ago
Lucky17
Starting in just a few minutes!
3622 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Here
3622 days 7 hours ago
justdontevictme
How many ppl will play I hope I play will it be like real big brother with a eviction each week?
3622 days 7 hours ago
justdontevictme
I'm going to bathroom can't wait to start though
3622 days 7 hours ago
francesca19988
heyyy im here.
3622 days 7 hours ago
Lucky17
Hello everyone, and welcome to the first season of Lucky's Big Brother! I'm Lucky (y'all can call me Georgie), and I'll be your host for this competition. There's one thing very special that I would like to say about this season - is that we are MIXING elements from many different types of Big Brother seasons, not just playing some traditional Big Brother. You'll find that in many weeks this season, there will be one twist that will come from a different theme of Big Brother just to keep the game interesting. I hope you guys are ready, because this Summer is going to be spectacular! In just a short moment, I will reveal the first 3 of 17 houseguests to have made the cast. Stay tuned!
3622 days 7 hours ago
Warthhogs
Here
3622 days 7 hours ago
francesca19988
:D
3622 days 7 hours ago
Lucky17
Our first three houseguests are...

Futbolistotvhd.
LoyalLestrange.
jayhawk123.

Please stand right here as we await for the rest of the cast to be revealed! Congratulations!
3622 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Yay!
3622 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Thank you!
3622 days 7 hours ago
Lucky17
Our next mini-batch of succeeded applicants are...

TyCooper8.
nytrell12345.
AtlantaHawksFan.

Please stand right here as we await for the rest of the cast to be revealed! Congratulations!
3622 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Congrats!

open group

Lucky's Big Brother: S1 [HOH Challenge!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!