This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Due on June 4th @ 11:59PM EST)

Topic » Applications (Due on June 4th..

3634 days 19 hours ago
Lucky17
Welcome everybody! In order to get into Lucky's Big Brother, you must go through an application process. Of course not everyone will make it, which is why applications exist, so the hosts can get better ideas of who to pick for their cast. The number of houseguests will not be revealed...

Name:
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:
Describe Yourself as a Person:
Describe Yourself as a Player:
Describe a Perfect Ally:
Describe a Horrible Housemate:
What Makes You Unique:

Applications are closed at the end of the day on June 4th, Eastern Standard/New York Time. Just be yourself, try to write as much as you can, and Good Luck!
3634 days 14 hours ago
jake22
Name: Jake
Time-Zone: Eastern
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 13 Duo Twist
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dr Will he was the cutest
Describe Yourself as a Person: outgoing smart and physical
Describe Yourself as a Player: Very social
Describe a Perfect Ally: A girl like Jordan because nobody wants to evict her
Describe a Horrible Housemate: Somebody who breaks there word over and over
What Makes You Unique: I'm country but I'm gay and nobody can not like me
3632 days 18 hours ago
texty
Name: Daniel
Time-Zone: GMT (England)
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Big Brother 8, because I love dick...
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dick Donato, he's evil. (& his name's dick)
Describe Yourself as a Person: Saxsy (Sassy & Sexy)
Describe Yourself as a Player: Saxsy, again.
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone who is fit.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: A goodie two shows little shitbag popular dick.
What Makes You Unique: I like very few people, at the best of times 2... (1 being me)
3632 days 17 hours ago
brandonljw
Welcome everybody! In order to get into Lucky's Big Brother, you must go through an application process. Of course not everyone will make it, which is why applications exist, so the hosts can get better ideas of who to pick for their cast. The number of houseguests will not be revealed...

Name:brandon l.
Time-Zone: GMT +8
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:bb australia 2013,halfway house twist
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:bb australia 2013 ben , he is a. Lovable guy
Describe Yourself as a Person:polite
Describe Yourself as a Player:strategist
Describe a Perfect Ally:active and willing to make alliances where it seem fit
Describe a Horrible Housemate:inactive
What Makes You Unique:im a strategist

Applications are closed at the end of the day on June 4th, Eastern Standard/New York Time. Just be yourself, try to write as much as you can, and Good Luck!
3632 days 15 hours ago
ch12354
Name:
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 15 because I liked everybody
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Jeremy because hes strong and awesome:)
Describe Yourself as a Person: charismatic
Describe Yourself as a Player:strategic
Describe a Perfect Ally:good, active
Describe a Horrible Housemate:inactive
What Makes You Unique: I can handle problems
3632 days 15 hours ago
ch12354
oh name:chris
time zone:est
3632 days 12 hours ago
Warthhogs
Name: Jake
Time-Zone: est
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: BB 12 because it was the first season I watched and I just liked it
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney because she's so funny and I just love her
Describe Yourself as a Person: I'm smart I guess,
Describe Yourself as a Player: Strategic
Describe a Perfect Ally: Trustworthy, and good at challenges
Describe a Horrible Housemate: Somebody who just likes fighting and just annoying
What Makes You Unique: I'm weird so... I guess that makes me unique
3632 days 11 hours ago
Saviortheflavor
Cole
Est
Bb13 it was fun to watch
Hayden moss because he is a good contestant
Smart athletic
stradgey
I know how to save and to be saved
Someone like Rachel relly would kill me
I'm a crazy bitch
3632 days 10 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
Name:Rachelle L.
Time-Zone:Central
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:Season 9 because i loved allison and i loved the pairs twist how they win hoh,compete in veto and be evicted together.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:Allison (S9) i felt bad about her situation was with ryan but she was such a great social player but just was cut because the duo twist kind of screwed her.
Describe Yourself as a Person:im very witty, and i am calm and won't blowup just to only screw my game over
Describe Yourself as a Player:i am calm and strategic which i think of all possibilities and acceptions and plan plan plan to better my game

Describe a Perfect Ally:a calm person who isnt loud and that just has a bland personality and can keep quite and dont have an opinion on anything

Describe a Horrible Housemate:a loud,too talkitive, and outspoken person oh and definently an overly educated person.

What Makes You Unique:i am suprisingly what you dont exspect of me which is you may think im a bitch and dont have patience which i do.

3632 days 10 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
describe a horrible housemate:Jeremy (S15) he explains everything
3631 days 20 hours ago
francesca19988

Name:fran
Time-Zone: est
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: season 13. i love rachel
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: janelle. shes a great player
Describe Yourself as a Person: outgoing, kinda, competitive
Describe Yourself as a Player: competitive, strategic, laying low
Describe a Perfect Ally: someone who has your back no matter what. like ika and adel from bbcan
Describe a Horrible Housemate: jeremy bb15
What Makes You Unique: im very kind and caring and if people dont like things about me. idc

3628 days 19 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Name: Skylar
Time-Zone: CST

Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: oooh that's tough. I've gotta say 13 though. It had the best twist and good strategic play. Plus... DANI <333

Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dani Donato. She is a strategic mastermind, not afraid to be a bitch in order to get done what needs to get done.

Describe Yourself as a Person: I'm usually really nice and sweet. But If I don't like someone I am very brutally honest. I will definitely tell it like it is.

Describe Yourself as a Player: I usually lay low, and control the house from behind the scenes. I'm the person in everyone's ear all the time trying to get them to make moves that benefit me (and sometimes them too).

Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone that will stay up with me for hours and talk strategy like Courtney and I did in NJK's Survivor. Plus someone that I know can have my back no matter what.

Describe a Horrible Housemate: Someone who's word is equal to nothing because they break every promise they make. Then again that type of person would be better than an inact... so I guess inacts lol

What Makes You Unique: Usually I would say because I'm a proud gay guy and I show it in my fiercness. But we all know on tg that does not make you unique at all lol. But I make friends with people really well and usually do really well in group games because I keep them interesting. I've never won a BB group but there's a first for everything!!
3628 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Name: Zach H.
Time-Zone: CST
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: I enjoyed season 11 because there was a lot of drama and its the most memorable season that I have watched. I started season 10, but season 11 is what made me fall if love with big brother. It was the season that had the best showmance and my favorite player.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Jeff, he's a very likable guy, and he is strategic and physical. He is in the greatest showmance ever too!
Describe Yourself as a Person: I'm really laid back and sort of shy. I usually don't talk to people I don't know that well.
Describe Yourself as a Player: I try to play a strategic game and align with people I know I can trust. Also, I'm not afraid of making a big move and going against promises.
Describe a Perfect Ally: someone that I can trust and have my back no matter what.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: an inactive person, and someone that's afraid of making moves.
What Makes You Unique: I'm a person that is going to try to make big moves in this game, and will do whatever it takes to win
3628 days 10 hours ago
shawndorman12
Name: Shawn Dorman
Time-Zone: Est
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 11 because it was the only season with teams
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Rachel because despite all the fights she got in she won bb13
Describe Yourself as a Person: nice handsome kind but when im po bitch sassy and very unpleasent
Describe Yourself as a Player: Imma play cutrhouat win some challanges and hopefully turn some people pics black and white
Describe a Perfect Ally: One that does whatever i say (ill have alot of those)
Describe a Horrible Housemate: One thats stirring up drama causeing fights.
What Makes You Unique: Im uniqe because of my strategy which id rather not reaveal near the other players its a suprise for the show if ur dieing to find out pick me...!
3628 days 2 hours ago
Afroditee
Name: Bruna Torre
Time-Zone: GMT
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: All Stars, because what differentiates this season from the others was that everyone there was playing to win, every single person, even the floaters had a solid strategy.

Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Janelle undoubtedly she entered the house with the stereotype of "blondes are dumb" is proved everyone wrong. She was a beast in competitions, was a great strategist, reaching the Top 3 times 2. She made ??several alliances, not using manipulation, but being direct, this bitch deserves redemption.

Describe Yourself as a Person: I'm a very social person, i'm very loyal and outspoken. I say whatever i think to everyone.
Describe Yourself as a Player: I'm a free agent. If you wanna know more u will have to choose me.
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone who i hate because people don't think that we are allied.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: Someone who is very likable and friendly, i can't take a person like that to the final.

What Makes You Unique: What makes me unique is my ability to think with my head and not my heart. I am very cold when I have to be and I do calculated moves

TY (:
3626 days 23 hours ago
justdontevictme
Name: brien weber
Time-Zone:est
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 14 cause I liked the coaches twist
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dan cause he is arguably the best ever he made the best plans and was just awesome
Describe Yourself as a Person:funny nice quiet kind caring but u better not get on my bad side
Describe Yourself as a Player:Smart under the rader cunning stealthy not a challenge beast I'll barely win comps like dr will and I'll get on the good side of everyone in the house
Describe a Perfect Ally:someone loyal but talks to other ppl to get there vote with us but in the end they r loyal to me
Describe a Horrible Housemate:a rude obnoxious quiet person
What Makes You Unique:I'm a unique guy cause I may be shy but I'm smart and not afraid to make big moves and backdoor ppl and I'm a tv buff I know all about tv shows I write books on my spare time

open group

Lucky's Big Brother: S1 [HOH Challenge!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!