This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 7 - 2nd Live show

Topic » Final 7 - 2nd Live show

4157 days 15 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
This is the final 7 and the theme for this week is christmas song. You choose whether to go for an old classic, a new song or a reinvented cover but choose one you think will get you through. But please when you submit your song, check no one else has chosen the same song first. Also please put time and effort into your description as well. The deadline for this song will be Boxing Day so this is Wednesday 26th December at 8am unless everyone submits before this. There must be 5 contestants left at the end of this round. please submit below:

Name of song:
Artist (singer):
Release date:
What does this song mean to you:
Why is this your favourite christmas song?:
4157 days 15 hours ago
jfsredhead
all i want for christmas
micheal buble
octoboer 21 2011
it meanignful song of how i  really want to be  with only one person for christmas which is true for me and it is really meaningful  and interesting version
just the menaign of song and the style its done
4157 days 6 hours ago
DDJOT98
Name of song: have your self a merry little christmas
Artist (singer):judy garland
Release date: 1944
What does this song mean to you: growing up during the holidays we used to play this song over and over again. so when i hear it. the songs brings back a lot of great memories
Why is this your favourite christmas song?: i might get a lot of flack for picking such an acient song but i don't care. This is my ultimate favorite and i didnt want to pick a modern version of this song because i believe no one has sing it as good as judy. and i will always stand by that statement.
4156 days 23 hours ago
yellowunicorn
Name of song: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Artist (singer): Andy Williams

Release date: 1963

What does this song mean to you: It means that the holidays whether you celebrate Christmas, Kwanzaa, or even Hanukkah should filled with glee and happiness because it's a time where you can be with all your love ones and understand the meaning of giving back to others and show how much everyone cares for one another.

Why is this your favourite christmas song?: Its my favorite song because I have always listened to this song no matter what ever since I was little to get myself in the jolly mood for the holiday seasons :D It just makes me happy and anxious to know that literally the most wonderful time of the year is coming for everyone all over the world ^.^
4156 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name of song: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
Artist (singer): Gene Autry
Release date: 1939
What does this song mean to you: This song means everything pretty much
Why is this your favourite christmas song?: 2 Words (1) Rudolph (2) Classic

4153 days 14 hours ago
hannahxo
All I Want For Christmas is You
Carly Rose Sonenclar
December 2012
It's about how I don't need presents or anything materialistic that all I need for Christmas is to be with that one special person
I especially like this cover of the song because it's so upbeat and fun, and also the song is general is just amazing
4153 days 14 hours ago
hannahxo
4152 days 6 hours ago
Calistic
I suggest giving people a couple extra days for this round since its christmas and boxing day and new years is coming up!!! People are too busy with their families and what not so I think its only fair :) xx
4120 days 5 hours ago
DDJOT98
wtf is with this group.
4118 days 2 hours ago
hannahxo
agreed!

open group

The X FACTOR - TENGAGED STYLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!