This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oh okay

Topic » Oh okay

3279 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
That's nice. Will too, huh? He does a lot. He sleeps. If you're gonna be a dick about it, then whatever. What do you, do you get water? Have you ever gotten water? Alls you do is ask people to get fire for you so you can fucking do the fire. That's all you do. THAT'S ALL YOU DO. I DON'T HELP YOU GUYS CATCH FOOD? I HAVEN'T BEEN OUT THERE PICKING THE SNAILS WITH YOU? I GET WOOD I GET THE WATER I HELP YOU GUYS GET SNAILS. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. NO, WE ARE GONNA HAVE THIS DISCUSSION BECAUSE YOU JUST MADE ME FEEL LIKE I DON'T DO ANYTHING. I'M WORRIED ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT ME HERE, AND FOR YOU TO SAY IT LIKE THAT IT'S JUST MESSED UP.
3279 days 7 hours ago
1dra7
I am Missy from Dallas Texas, and I think we are completely intertwined.

I run a competitive cheerleading gym, I work with 150-200 little girls. Um...aspiring cheerleaders, aspiring high school cheerleaders, Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders...uh...College cheerleaders.

Baylor is uber competitive, like, scary competitive. We're gonna go the top no matter what, there.

I would NOT vote my daughter off, no way, it's no way.
3279 days ago
Absol
officially cannot wait to vote out blueu22 :)
3279 days ago
blueu22
OH REALLY? Because I have been working my ass off in camp, OH BY THE WAY, I am JUST as athletic as anyone else. So, the fact that you would put my name down, baffles me.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!