This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

1439 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1439 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Sagar, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “I’ll Bet You I Can!”

Each round, I will post a different mini-task that you will all be bidding on how well you think you can do (I will specify more in-depth for each task). After I post what the task is, you’ll have 1 minute to PM me your “bid” -- once everyone has submitted, the person who submitted the most difficult bid will attempt to complete the task within the parameters of whatever they bid. If you’re successful, you score 2 points. If you’re unsuccessful, everybody else scores 1 point. In the event of a tie in the bidding, whoever submitted the fastest will run the task.

NOTE: In order to score in a round, you MUST submit a bid. Check-in is not necessary, but submitting a bid is the only way to have a shot at scoring in that round.

The first person to score 6 points wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot at winning the game. In the event of a tie, we will go to a sudden death tiebreaker round. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the thirteenth person voted out of this game.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1439 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Check-in now!
1439 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Here
1439 days 18 hours ago
Imopink1
⭐️
1439 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
here
1439 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
here
1439 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
hi
1439 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Alright! Remember you MUST submit a bid in order to have a chance at scoring for that round.

Is everyone ready to bid on the first task?
1439 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes
1439 days 18 hours ago
Imopink1
Deliver it bitch
1439 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
yes
1439 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
First task coming up...
1439 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Round 1:

How many points can you get a blog to in 2 minutes? You must post a link to it in this forum within that time frame. It must be at or above the number of points specified when the timer expires. Please bid in increments of 1 minute for this one.

1 minute to bid!
1439 days 18 hours ago
Imopink1
1439 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Nails

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!