This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leli's Survivor: After Show with Natalie

Topic » Leli's Survivor: After Show..

3434 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
Hello Former Castaways,

As most of you have heard, season 21: Uzbekistan will be underway in January which means I will be starting the After Show where I will be interviewing voted-out castaways of S21, as well as special guests from the group game community.

Group: http://www.tengaged.com/group/6295

NOTE: If you'd been interviewed for Picking Purple Rocks with Natalie before, you can still be interviewed here. If you would like to be interviewed then please PM or Skype me at #OhNatalie3. Interviews usually last about 15-45 minutes.

Yours sincerely,

Natalie
3433 days 23 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Ohhh that's awesome :D I'm excited!!
3433 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
:D
3433 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
Will you interview the finalists as well?
3433 days 22 hours ago
I asked to host this a long time ago and of course he has Natalie do it. I feel so loved </3
3433 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
@DryIceBros absolutely! <3

@Avatar20 aw, really? We've been talking about it since Socotra. I just waited until now to do it since it's sort of a start to a new generation in this series :/
3433 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
wooo so excited for this <3
3433 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Love it <3
3433 days 12 hours ago
Oh okay :) Imma not bicker to much and be glad for Natalie. Natalie you better have me on this show lmao
3433 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
*claps* :)
3433 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
can't wait <3
3433 days 10 hours ago
Monkey135
yay :)
3433 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
Maybe Avatar could be like the co-host or something... Since it's already called "After Show with Natalie".
3361 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
I'd love to see Natalie and Nikki together in a show! :-)

#TonightWithNatalieAndNikki

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!