This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Ash

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Ash

4203 days 13 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Bidoof has immunity and cannot be voted out.

Bidoof - IMMUNITY! Great knowing you're in the final seven?

Starmie - A lot of good things were said about you in the challenge, do you believe that makes you a bigger target?

Vileplume - How does all the things said in the challenge affect the game?

Squirtle - You barely lost the challenge, do you think that makes you a threat to vote out tonight?

Ambipom - Two Mistys have left the game since the merge, scared it might be a reverse Pagong?

Ninetails - You were voted worse game player, do you think everyone is wrong?

Zoroark - You were voted least trustworthy and should be voted out next, extremely worried?

Ditto - You were trashed during the challenge, does that make it perfect for you to get to the end?

Vote by 5PM Pacific tomorrow, and send me confessionals!
4203 days 12 hours ago
levonini
yeah of course, its great knowing im safe anotehr tribal
4203 days 12 hours ago
Zrtuy
I think it might send some scrambling but I am not really sure
4203 days 12 hours ago
00northrup
It was very close and to the victor go the spoils. Congrats Bidoof you deserve it my friend. It might make me a threat, but I would like to think that i still have some close alies in this game who have my back
4203 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Well if I do say they are wrong they are gonna be mad and all vote me out, I have been playing and doing well in challenges although I have not done well in the first I have been doing well.
4203 days 12 hours ago
xxLightningxx
I am extremely worried for being voted least trustworthy and should be voted out next. I just hope I can make something work to make me stay longer.
4203 days 9 hours ago
stoopkid95
It's bittersweet, really. The fact that people don't really have a negative view of me is great. The last thing I wanna do is piss somebody off, and I feel grateful that nice things were said about me ^_^ but that might also put some thoughts into the heads of people that haven't really talked to me, so idk what's gonna happen
4203 days 9 hours ago
Nostalgic
Ditto - You were trashed during the challenge, does that make it perfect for you to get to the end?

Lol yep, I'm no threat at all my internet is shitty I can get on like twice a day.
4202 days 11 hours ago
bowling4fun
Reading votes......
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
If anyone has the HII nows the time to play it
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
*no one stands* time to read the votes
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
First vote......
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Squirtle
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
Second vote......
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Squirtle
4202 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
Third Vote

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!