This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Ash

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Ash

4210 days 10 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Ash tribe.

Zoroark - IMMUNITY. Do you feel you need it?

Mudkip - You were closest to immunity, do you feel you could be voted out for being a threat?

Lucario - Misty tribe is up 6-4, feel good about that?

Squirtle - Is there hope for Brock tribe?

Ninetails - How does it feel to finally merge?

Ambipom - Does the merge make the game harder?

Ditto - Do you think some Misty members may flip on the Misty tribe?

Vileplume - How many idols do you think are out there right now?

Starmie - Could anyone go tonight?

Bidoof - Should stronger players be targetted, or kept since they deserve to stay more?

Please send me your votes by 5 PM Pacific tomorrow. Also confessionals and tell me if you're playing you idol if you have one.
4210 days 10 hours ago
00northrup
I see the brock tribe as a candle flickering in the wind, but we haven't given up hope yet. And i hope even if one of us does go today we still feel like we have a fighting chance.
4210 days 10 hours ago
BassAbsol
Lucario - Misty tribe is up 6-4, feel good about that?
Well there's always flippers and snakes and liars, oh my!
You get the point
4210 days 10 hours ago
levonini
Should stronger players be targetted, or kept since they deserve to stay more?

i feel whoever plays the best game deserves to stay, whether it be a physical gaming style, social or strategic. The winner will be the BEST player of the season, no matter how they got to the end
4210 days 10 hours ago
xxLightningxx
I do feel I need immunity because its the beginning of the merge and anything can happen
4210 days 10 hours ago
Nelson
I'm not answering your question until I see you udpate your Wiki page. I NEED visuals
4210 days 9 hours ago
bowling4fun
updated :P
4210 days 9 hours ago
bowling4fun
TO ALL: Is the merge sweet or bitter?
4210 days 9 hours ago
00northrup
bitter sweet both
4210 days 9 hours ago
levonini
both
4210 days 9 hours ago
BassAbsol
sweet xo.
4210 days 9 hours ago
Nelson
AH!! omg ok.
Ahem

Umm I hope I won't be voted out. I actually don't see myself as a threat at all. Just because I did good in the FIRST immunity challenge doesn't mean anything. Trust me, I'm sure I won't do good in the rest because there are others in here better than me.

As for the merge.

I think it's a bit bitter because I'm so used to working with my tribe. And this just shows that we're nearing the end and eventually we're going to have to go against each other :(
I love my Mitsy bitches
4210 days 9 hours ago
bowling4fun
i gots 3 votes so far
4210 days 9 hours ago
stoopkid95
It could be anyone tonight. There's always a chance people could flip sides, so you never know
4210 days 9 hours ago
xxLightningxx
It's bitter because anything could happen
4210 days 9 hours ago
bowling4fun
5/10 votes

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!