This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity #9

Topic » Immunity #9

3920 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
Yes
3920 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
This is "Minority Rules"

"Minority Rules"

New spin on a classic challenge.
Today I will ask you a number of questions, one by one.

You will have to mail me your answer each of the questions. However you will NOT be answering with your OPINION. You will be answering with what you think the MINORITY (not MAJORITY) of the people will say.

If you guess correctly and your answer is the one LEAST voted for by the players, you will win a point.

After seven questions, the person with the most points wins the challenge. If there is a tie then there will be one tiebreaker trivia question on Suitman's Survivor between the tied players, with the first to answer winning Immunity
3920 days 4 hours ago
remorawr
This is the challenge I won last time haha except it was Majority Rules
3920 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
lol you copied from Suitman
3920 days 4 hours ago
Choirwolf
Wow! This will be hard!
3920 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
understand?
3920 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
Ohhhhhhh it's just challenges :P

plus this was used the season I won :3
3920 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
Yes!
3920 days 4 hours ago
Coyle14
So if there is a tie, whoever answers the question on suitmans group correctly first wins?
3920 days 3 hours ago
hinata0014
this seems hard, because if you think people answer this question in minority then wouldn't people actually answer it in majority and then what you think is majority answer in minority?
3920 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
I think he would be talking about Pokémon Survivor.
3920 days 3 hours ago
hinata0014
I understand
3920 days 3 hours ago
bowling4fun
Oh yeah you have a minute to answer me :x so when I post it I will cut you off at the minute
3920 days 3 hours ago
Choirwolf
AAAHHHH! Anyone of us could take this game and win it let's start! I am nervous!
3920 days 3 hours ago
bwburke94
i understand

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!