This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Dilaw

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Dilaw

3884 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Dilaw tribe. Grovyle, Azurill, and Politoed, dip your torches into the flames. Fire represents your life in this game.

Ninetales - First tribe to forfeit the challenge, how does it feel to make Pokemon Survivor history?

Flareon - You said Grovyle causes drama, is that why you guys forfeited the challenge?

Grovyle - You have been called a drama starter, so was it a smart move to give up immunity?

Sylveon - You and Grovyle made F2 in Steam Cave, so could it be easy to assume you two are somehow linked together?

Azurill - Are you surprised about the forfeit?

Politoed - When do you think merge is?

Cubone - How hard has All Stars been?

Please send votes to me and Ilikebugs by 3PM Pacific tomorrow (apparently I'm going somewhere tomorrow night @__@)
3884 days 4 hours ago
Coyle14
Flareon - You said Grovyle causes drama, is that why you guys forfeited the challenge?

Yes. I want him gone because he is a big-headed jerk, a threat, and annoying.
3884 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
Grovyle - You have been called a drama starter, so was it a smart move to give up immunity?

It's really the only option. I know it sucks for me to be voted out this early, but there was no way I was going to win this game. It's best to leave now and not have to waste time being on the jury.
3884 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
Ninetales - First tribe to forfeit the challenge, how does it feel to make Pokemon Survivor history?

I think whoever gets voted out will most likely be one the dumbest players in Pokémon History, and I hope that player isn't me, but it is great to make history in a challenging game like this.
3884 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
You and Grovyle made F2 in Steam Cave, so could it be easy to assume you two are somehow linked together?

Maybe, you never know, this is a new season after all and you don't know what's gonna go down. But honestly I think I'm gonna puke right now *-*
3884 days 4 hours ago
Choirwolf
Cubone - How hard has All Stars been?
OMG it has been so hard!  I mean I was on Asul so it is obviously hard! Haha!  There is a chance I am leaving at this tribal I am truly nervous.  Really, anyone could go.  All I know is someone will for sure be surprised!
3884 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
kinda goes to show that this season being physical doesn't matter premerge
3884 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
Flareon - You could be putting a target on yourself for saying that, are you scared?

Grovyle - So you're basically giving up?

Ninetales - What if this doesn't go in your favor?
3884 days 4 hours ago
Coyle14
LOL @ Grovyle mopping. Its kinda sad to seem him down, but its much better to know that his ass is leaving tonight
3884 days 4 hours ago
Coyle14
Flareon - You could be putting a target on yourself for saying that, are you scared?

No, why should I be scared when I know I have the numbers and Grovyle doesn't
3884 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
Sylveon - Why do you think you'll puke?

Cubone - What if you're the one who's surprised?

Please send confessionals too
3884 days 4 hours ago
bowling4fun
Flareon - You're sure of your numbers?
3884 days 4 hours ago
hinata0014
Why do you think you'll puke?
I really didn't want to forfeit the challenge because you can never feel safe in this game, but the majority wanted too, so I rather be in the majority then the minority. And I'm really just worried that it could be me tonight and it would be my fault for not trying the immunity.
3884 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
Grovyle - So you're basically giving up?

I think I still have 2 more days in me. But someone's assumptions have to be wrong.
3884 days 4 hours ago
Missalice3
Ninetales - What if this doesn't go in your favor?

Well then my torch will get snuffed, that's what happens when you are voted off, right?
3884 days 4 hours ago
Coyle14
Flareon - You're sure of your numbers?

Hell yeah

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!