This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

***DIARY ROOM***

Topic » ***DIARY ROOM***

4158 days 5 hours ago
jharrin7887
Congrats to the top 8! From now on, I would like you to start having diary room sessions! I would like one at least once every 2 days, or even once a day depending on how much is going on. For private diary room sessions, just mail me and keep me informed with whats going on!
4158 days 5 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
First
4158 days 5 hours ago
BBobsessor
*enters diary room*

*sits down*

*jaw drops*

Umm... KINDA shocked.. but at least I made it this far. Congrats to top 8!
4158 days 5 hours ago
Chloeox
Hello!, i can't believe that i'm in the final 8 considering i could off been out on day 42 when it was a tie vote 7-7 but luckily i never got evicted! So happy to still be here!
4158 days 5 hours ago
BBobsessor
Um.. Getting the news about the pairs.. ISNT really exciting.. All I need to know is that I NEED to win the next HOH. No matter WHO my partner is..
4158 days 5 hours ago
Chloeox
I am so happy about who i am paired with because I know for a fact that me and Bbobsessor will do well in this next HoH challenge and also he seems very keen to win which is great because both myself and him look like we want to win this more than anyother team so yes, i am a very happy girl right now *smiles*
4158 days 5 hours ago
BBobsessor
*SCREAMS*

Im sooo happy! Chloe is an AWESOME competitor and I need a good player right beside me so hopefully we can win HoH! c:
4158 days 3 hours ago
Mickj
Well, another eviction I survived...Top 8 bitches!
4157 days 16 hours ago
Austinstephens
Yea I don't like the twist my partner won't talk to me so I guess I'm not getting hoh or pov
4157 days 10 hours ago
Chloeox
At the beginning of the HoH challenge, i was really confident, now i feel extremely down and low today because i don't think we will win and i'm sure that if we don't win (me and BBobsessor) then we'll be chosen to be nominated. Which isn't a nice feeling. :/
4157 days 9 hours ago
Austinstephens
U won't be nomed its whoever has the lowest two amount of post is auto nomed and then I will be out
4157 days 8 hours ago
Chloeox
Just been told that it's the lowest two amount of posts are automatically nommed so i'm safe (i think)
4157 days 5 hours ago
Austinstephens
i think its me gome my phone died so i couldnt spam and i got unlucky with partneres
4157 days 4 hours ago
Chloeox
I am so happy to be in the final 6! It's getting closer and closer to the end, it's getting more and more heating up as they're only 6 of us left, so sad to see Bbfan and MickJ leave though but hope they had an amazing time! Will miss them both but i'll just try and win the next challenges that come up and hope that i get to the finals
4157 days 4 hours ago
Austinstephens
Wow u decided to save me really didn't see it coming u made a mistake Jk I should be an easy out gl all
4157 days 4 hours ago
BBobsessor
Im still in this game! yay! c:

Sorry to bigbrother and mickj... they played a really great game.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!