This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2- The Search

Topic » Episode 2- The Search

3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^jaime kat blake anybody^^
3884 days 15 hours ago
emily7pop
*walks through the woods, looks down at her wrist still bleeding*^Crap, I cut too deep that time..^ *walks to the hospital*
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^SOMEBODY ANYBODY *tears fall* HELP^^
3884 days 15 hours ago
emily7pop
*walks into the hospital and checks in, sees Cameron out of the corner of her eye as she does and tries to hide her face behind her hair*
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^oh God i'm going to die here^^
3884 days 15 hours ago
emily7pop
*nurse starts to lead her to a room that's right past where Cameron is. She continues to try and hide her face as she walks past him* ^Everyone must want me dead now..^
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^oh no i feel an evil presence alice is that you^^
3884 days 15 hours ago
Dejaman
(Cameron, is this your "I feel a disturbance in the force" sentence?)
3884 days 15 hours ago
emily7pop
*accidentally bumps his shoulder with hers causing her hair to reveal her face* Sorry..
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
(how did you know :) i'm not even a star wars fan and i know this line)
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^shit how did that demon get in here^^
3884 days 15 hours ago
emily7pop
*continues to follow the nurse to a room. She's left alone in the room to wait for a doctor holding her wrist tightly to slow down the bleeding*
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^ok come on you got to preform that healing spell properly *deep breath* i call upon the power of water heal me wake up my mortal body give me strength *norhing happens* maybe i said it wrong^^
3884 days 15 hours ago
emily7pop
*continues to wait for the doctor* ^Why does everyone want me dead so badly? Don't they have wants and desires too..?^
3884 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
^^
man where is that phantom when you need him^^

open group

Secrets- Season 1 {Skeletons} -Apps Open

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!