This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exit Survey!

Topic » Exit Survey!

4068 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
If you have been eliminated, you will have 24 hours to fill the survey out!

1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? -
2. What went wrong? -
3. As a host, what could I do better? -
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone?
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? -
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose?
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience?
4068 days 21 hours ago
Mickj
1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? - Kind of. I came in to this game with no pre-mades and I never talked to anyone on my tribe. So the vote was not surprising.
2. What went wrong? - I don't think my tribe really like me, past experience and all, but I am a strong competitor and active, they need me so I think they made a huge mistake votine me off so early.
3. As a host, what could I do better? - I didn't really like the first challenge. As the frist challenge of the game I thought it could of been a little better.
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone? nels2012
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - Maybe, depends on the other people who join.
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? Don't matter, something more of a individual or small group games like TAR.
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? Horrible tbh haha. I really looked forward to this season, and to be voted out so early for no real reason really sucked.
4066 days 3 hours ago
Chloeox
1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? - Nope because i was barely active
2. What went wrong? - My activeness was such a fail.
3. As a host, what could I do better? - To give more time but you are a good host
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone? nels2012
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - Yeah of course i will if i had the chance.
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? I honestly don't mind
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? It was good but could have been a lot more exciting if i stayed in longer.
4066 days 1 hour ago
EEstrada17
1. Nope because well I didn't have enough alliances and the one I did, well, it sucked.
2. I lost interest in my tribe and WANTED them to get out because they annoyed me.
3. umm I guess try your best to make sure the challenges are at times when many people can go or reschedule if almost no one shows up? Not really anything you did wrong tbh..
4. nes2012 lol
5. If I have a chance, I would love to.
6. umm idk really :S maybe something like The Amazing Race or Big Brother?
7. season 3 wasn't as good as my season 2 one tbh but it's cause I didn't last.
4066 days ago
anthonyjr
no i got myself out
i quit acccidentally
u are perfect 2  me
definently not nels ummmmmm i dont care about anyone else
of course
idc as long as i can be in it
it was   good but i left  early
4060 days 23 hours ago
AustinBenevides
I was surprised cuz I thought I had support
I tried to make alliances with too many people
Be more active and interact more but great job
All of my former tribe
I have every season so yes
I would love the chance to return
I would love to see Amazing Race
I wish I could of stayed longer but it was fun
4054 days 22 hours ago
lassidoggy
If you have been eliminated, you will have 24 hours to fill the survey out!

1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? - Yes
2. What went wrong? - Idk tbh
3. As a host, what could I do better? - nothing
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone? EVERY SINGLE BIKAL MENBER
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - YES
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? The mole
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? Decent
4052 days 23 hours ago
HipposUnite
1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? -
No I was in the minority 4-1 so I wasnt expecting it
2. What went wrong? - I guess I didn't align myself with the right people and the tribe switch kinda screwed me over
3. As a host, what could I do better? - You were great but sometimes you were kinda rushed
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone? I'm not really bitter but if I had to choose someone it would be BBobsessor lol
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - Yep :)
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? BB
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? Great :) i was really happy to be on here :)
4051 days 22 hours ago
Warthhogs
1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? - Not Really
2. What went wrong? - I ''backstabbed'' everybody acording to people
3. As a host, what could I do better? - Be more active!!! lolz
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone? All the people in my tribe (from the last tribe switch)
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - Sure
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? Amazing Race, I've never played it but it seems fun
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? So-So
4050 days 2 hours ago
nels2012
1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? -i though my favs tribe would save me
2. What went wrong? i dont know
3. As a host, what could I do better? -more trivia and falling from platforms
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone?iceicebaby
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - yes
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? endurance
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? i made a god friend in anthonyjr
4049 days 5 hours ago
BBobsessor
1. Are you surprised to be voted out at this stage in the game? Why or why not? - No because I was the biggest physical threat.. in the gamr.
2. What went wrong? - Jordon... is a sheep. And he wasnt playing the game right.
3. As a host, what could I do better? - Less spamming comps.
4. Who do you hope is voted-off next, if anyone? Ice, is playing a GREAT game so im not bitter and so is Seit, so im not bitter. Probs Jordan for not playing his own game.
5. Do you plan on coming back to Tengaged OFFICIAL? - yeah of course.
6. What would you like Tengaged OFFICIAL season 4 to be if you could choose? big brotherr <3
7. Overall, how was you Tengaged OFFICIAL season 3 experience? Awesome!

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!