This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Finale

Topic » S1 Finale

3222 days 11 hours ago
Dawg
Finalists: blackmamba2323 & AndrewWeltner

Jurors, you may now begin questioning the final Houseguests.

blackmamba2323 & AndrewWeltner, you may make any final statement/pleas as to why you should win this game.

ALL JUROR'S VOTES ARE DUE BY JUNE 12 at 7:00 p.m central/8:00 eastern. As that is when the finale will begin! Best of luck and congrats on a well fought season!

Also, the Fan Favorite houseguest will be announced just minutes before the winner is announced. The Fan Favorite will secure a spot in a future season of Dawg's Big Brother!
3222 days 11 hours ago
pilatesgrl
This question is for Blackmamba

Do you honestly think that given the jury statements in part 3 you would  have had a tough time winning against me?

Nominated virtually every week and hated by most?
Explain to me your reasoning behind that.

This question is for Andrew.

If you had the option of taking me or blackmamba, honestly, who would you have taken and why?

I have one more but it's optional.

What do you think your biggest game move was?
3222 days 11 hours ago
Dawg
*correction the date is July 12 NOT June 12 lol
3222 days 11 hours ago
blackmamba2323
Pilates, the jury statements seemed to be from only RedWing, Redthings, and Survivor. The other 4 people I thought you might be close enough to that you could earn their votes and it was no guarantee I'd get Redthings, Redwing, or Survivors votes. Plus, you had nearly the same number of competition wins as me. I just thought my be at opportunity was to take Andrew.
3222 days 11 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Alexis -

If you had the option of taking me or blackmamba, honestly, who would you have taken and why?

I would have taken you. I'm loyal to my frat and plus, after playing a couple of games while working together, I think of you as a pretty good friend. Of course it would have been tough though because blackmamba has done so much for me. Either way I would have most likely lost, but I feel as if we have a genuine friendship :)
3222 days 11 hours ago
blackmamba2323
To the members of the jury. I think it is evident I played the best game here depicted by my number of competition wins (2 HOHs and 3 POVs) especially if you consider I threw every challenge that I lost excluding final 7 POV. I also managed to play most of the house throughout the game and flipped alliances half way through the game. I switched and kept Pilates halfway through the game in a 3-2 vote and was able to pin it on Andrew to RedWing and Redthings. Not to mention I was able to put Andrew up, Redwing won veto and took him off and I still convinced Andrew RedWing was the bad guy. I orchestrated the eviction of RedWing, Redthings, Survivor, and Pilates. When I needed to win I did. I believe I outplayed everyone in the social aspect and all but RedWing in the competition aspect. Congratulations to Andrew, you were a good ally and I'm glad to be here with you.
3222 days 11 hours ago
blackmamba2323
Also, my biggest move would have had to be flipping on RedWing and Redthings at the midpoint of the game
3222 days 11 hours ago
pilatesgrl
FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS:

Andrew;

#TheMockingJay. So if I were to vote for you it would be because of what aspect of your game?

Blackmamba;

I see where your coming from but in all honesty they mainly voted  for me bc I mailed them. Plain and simple. I had the inactive vote. Yah.

Where the physical aspect is important what portion of your game was purely social? Did you use any out of game ties to your advantage?
3222 days 11 hours ago
pilatesgrl
(I'm a thorough jury member tbh sorry)
3222 days 11 hours ago
pilatesgrl
(Nvm on bkackmambas QAs)
3222 days 11 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew;

#TheMockingJay. So if I were to vote for you it would be because of what aspect of your game?

I was able to stay out of the spotlight all game and no one really thought of me when it came to who they wanted out. So strategic. #TheMockingJay
3222 days 11 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
What do you think your biggest game move was?

Making sure that I was never in a position that I had to shake up the house. #TheMockingJay
3222 days 11 hours ago
blackmamba2323
No, I didn't have any out of game ties. I had to come in with a clean slate not knowing anyone. Also, I think a purely social move in my part was convincing both RedWing and Redthings that Andrew had flipped when in reality it was me which they both believed for the time being. There are other examples of me using my social game but u think that was the biggest social move I made
3222 days 10 hours ago
Redthings556
Blackmamba, this is a game where you have to lie. Maybe you should consider the fact that I liked also. I didn't believe that Andrew had flipped.

Questions:
Both-
Why do you think you deserve my vote?
Blackmamba-
Do you think you gained or lost my jury vote by blindsiding me?
Andrew-
What was your biggest game move?
3222 days 10 hours ago
blackmamba2323
I think I deserve your vote because I played the best game here. No one combined the elements of the social game and winning competitions like I did in this game.

Well judging by what you've told me, it seems as if I lost your vote which I hope isn't the case but, it is what it is. It's your decision to vote for who you want.
3222 days 9 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew-
What was your biggest game move?

My under the radar game was my best move and it worked out. I made sure that I was never in a position that I had to shake up the house and make enemies.

Why do you think you deserve my vote?

I was blamed by my opponent for the dirty work he did and I don't think he deserves to be able to do that. So what if he won more comps than me? There are othr aspects and in my mind, I like people who don't throw others under the bus

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!