This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8~Hanapo

Topic » Tribal Council #8~Hanapo

3952 days 3 hours ago
Pepster Is Safe
Need All Votes By 9:00 PM EST
No Vote=Self Vote
PYN For QUestionts
3952 days 3 hours ago
pepster101
Pepster
3952 days 3 hours ago
Pepster- Immunity, How Does It Feel? Do You Agree With what ofl said at tc, that the only way Guapo or harad will make it to the end is if banaba is completely destryoed?
3952 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
hi
3952 days 3 hours ago
JBC8
JBC
3952 days 3 hours ago
jbshafer
jb
3952 days 3 hours ago
GiGi- Think your players will be targetd now with 3 on 2 on 2?  Sad the streak is over of all Banaba merge immunitys?

JBC- Nervous For Your Players? were you suprised or angry to see fred go home?
3952 days 3 hours ago
JB- Do You have a new confedince in this game, now surving a TC? Think You Needed immunity?
3952 days 3 hours ago
crazyguy711
crazyguy711
3952 days 3 hours ago
jbshafer
I never feel too confident, there have already been blindsides in this game... I always want immunity just to be safe
3952 days 3 hours ago
JBC8
JBC- Nervous For Your Players? were you suprised or angry to see fred go home?

I have two players left. I'm not nervous. If they want to send them  home, they can. I really don't have anything to say to my players currently. I'm still mad about them sending ferd home. It was a stupid mistake on their half, and I'm sure they're going to pay for it pretty soon.
3952 days 3 hours ago
Crazy- Do you feel safe tonight? with the game nearing an end think the tribe lines will begin to fade?
3952 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
GiGi- Think your players will be targetd now with 3 on 2 on 2?  Sad the streak is over of all Banaba merge immunitys?

i feel like even being here is amazing, since my guys were targetted everytime... thankfully not everyone on the other tribes are brainwashed and some of them voted with us :)
its kinda sad we couldnt win this immunity but thats alright, we will see what happens!
3952 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
Me
3952 days 3 hours ago
Ofl-  sad to see seal go? think your players are safe?
3952 days 3 hours ago
JBC8
Do mentors have any power this time around?

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!