This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6~Hanapo

Topic » Tribal Council #6~Hanapo

3954 days ago
JB Is Safe
Need All Votes By 9:00 PM EST
No Vote=Self Vote

Questions:
Seal: did survivng that Tribal council Prove your in the majority, or minority? Feel Safe Tonight?

JB: Two Straight Immunitys, How Does It Feel? Think you needed this immunity with a banaba getting voted off last TC?

Fred: Feel Safe Tonight? IS The Tension between You And Logan Still There Or Has It Fizzledd Out?

Logan: ^^

Pepster: Now entering the jury, how do you think gameplay will change? Nervous Tonight?

Macken: How Do You Feel About Your Postion In The Game? Do you think people may be fliping this TC with each tribe having 3 remaing?

Josephina: A Banaba Got Picked Off Last TC Think it could be you this TC?  Do You See Cross-Tribe Alliacnes Forming?

Crazy: ^^

JBC: Dissapointed One Of your players Quit? do you feel happy with your players postions in the game?

GiGi: Nervous, With Your Players Getting Voted Off 2 TCs in a row? Proud of JB getting 2 in a row?

Ofl: think your players are still in the minority? Do You Feel Happy With Your CUrrent Players?
3953 days 23 hours ago
ofl1998
think your players are still in the minority? Do You Feel Happy With Your CUrrent Players?

I am not sure if my players are in the minority and I am really happy with my current players.
3953 days 23 hours ago
jbshafer
its bitter sweet... I dont want to be seen as a threat... I fought real hard for this one after nutty eliminated
3953 days 23 hours ago
Seal
Seal: Did survivng that Tribal council Prove you're in the majority, or minority? Feel Safe Tonight?

Tribal proved that my head will likely always be on the chopping block until I either get voted out of this competition or walk away with a win. I like the challenge though, it will be interesting to see how I handle the pressure.

Of course I don't feel safe tonight, but I feel like I'm in a decent enough position with a little bit if maneuverability.
3953 days 23 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
A Banaba Got Picked Off Last TC Think it could be you this TC?  Do You See Cross-Tribe Alliacnes Forming?

Fuck This Game, I honestly don't care if i'm nominated or lose. BYE!
3953 days 23 hours ago
2/9 Votes
3953 days 23 hours ago
Seal
Does that mean she quit? LOL
3953 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
GiGi: Nervous, With Your Players Getting Voted Off 2 TCs in a row? Proud of JB getting 2 in a row?

im almost 100% certain jbc and ofl are working together, and have brainwashed there players into getting all my tribe out. i know another will go tonight, and theres not much i can do. but i am very proud of JB :) hes playing amazing!
3953 days 23 hours ago
JBC8
JBC: Dissapointed One Of your players Quit? do you feel happy with your players postions in the game?

Honestly, Survivor was my least favorite from my players. I would have him rather quit instead of horrorite leaving. But I could give 2 fucks. He hasn't talked to me at all this game an I'm his mentor.... Like wtf.
3953 days 23 hours ago
3/9 Votes
3953 days 22 hours ago
pepster101
Pepster: Now entering the jury, how do you think gameplay will change? Nervous Tonight?

Everyone is out for themselves and everyone will do whatever it takes to get far. I am nervous tonight, im not in a good position and i wish i could have been at immunity to try to win, but its tough luck, but yeah,im very worried
3953 days 22 hours ago
crazyguy711
Crazy: A Banaba Got Picked Off Last TC Think it could be you this TC?  Do You See Cross-Tribe Alliacnes Forming?

I don't think im going to be picked off but you never know in survivor. I do see some cross tribe alliances
3953 days 22 hours ago
5/9 Votes
3953 days 21 hours ago
6/9 Votes
3953 days 21 hours ago
7/9 Votes
3953 days 20 hours ago
8/9 Votes

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!