This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9~Hanapo

Topic » Tribal Council #9~Hanapo

3951 days ago
Need All Votes By 9:00 PM EST
No Vote=Self Vote
PYN For Questions
Pepster Is Safe
3951 days ago
crazyguy711
crazy
3951 days ago
pepster101
Pepshit
3951 days ago
The Mentors Will have the same power has the first merge vote, to nulify one vote against there players
3951 days ago
Expendable17
Logan
3951 days ago
macken
Mcken
3951 days ago
jbshafer
jb
3951 days ago
Pepster: Think you needed immunity? where is the game at now being 2 on 2 on 2?

Crazy: Feel Safe Tonight?  do you feel happy with your postion in the game?

Logan: Nervous Tonight? Feel On the outs, or a core of the merged tribe?

Macken: Think JBC WIll Nullify you, or as he was angry last night not? if he does, what do you think that will play into the game?

ALL: how do you think the mentors nullifying tonight will affect this vote?
3951 days ago
JB-  Suprised you lost all of the last 3 immunitys, after winning the last 3? Feel Safe Tonight?
3951 days ago
macken
Hopefully he will nullify me but its his choice tbh nothing much his last 2 people and 1 has immunity so i dno
3951 days ago
crazyguy711
Crazy: Feel Safe Tonight?  do you feel happy with your postion in the game?

Im feeling pretty safe right now. and I am happy with my position. just wish my dang internet was better so I could post things faster!
3951 days ago
pepster101
Pepster: Think you needed immunity? where is the game at now being 2 on 2 on 2?

I always need immunity, now even more with the tribes divided like this. To me this one was very important becasue slide puzzles are my home turf. The game, its crazy, i really wish there was some stability.

With mentors nullifying, it will encourage people to do what their mentors say.
3951 days ago
jbshafer
JB-  Suprised you lost all of the last 3 immunitys, after winning the last 3? Feel Safe Tonight?

I dont think Im some challenge monster, I try my best in every one, and happened to win the first 2. It's not terrible that I lost the last 3, I try my best.

I feel pretty safe tonight with or without the nullified twist... like pep said. this game is crazy
3951 days ago
JBC8
JBC
3951 days ago
GiGi10
hey
3951 days ago
Expendable17
Logan: Nervous Tonight? Feel On the outs, or a core of the merged tribe?

I never feel safe on this tribe honestly. Now with it being 2 vs. 2 vs. 2, it adds more pressure to be sure you have the right alliance.

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!