This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Show Info

Topic » Show Info

3227 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
Alright everyone! The premiere for this show is right around the corner and I hope you are all as excited for it as I am.
Anyways, the reason I am posting this is because I want to clear a few things up, and explain a few other things.

1) The premier for this show is the 31st of July. I just need to know what time works best for all of you. Please post below.

2) I will need everyone, with the exception of kilik to pick an agent from the two we have. (Natalie Hersch) and (Allen Fredrickson) Whichever agent you choose will determine the level of difficulty for you to get jobs as well as the quantity of opportunities you get. (You will understand this more later on) So make sure to choose wisely.

3)If you want to do anything major with your character in terms of injuring them, getting them pregnant, or having them arrested, etc; Please ok it with me or Becca so we can help you with the scene, and so we know what's going on.

4) I know this is a lot to ask, but if it's possible I ask that you mail me after each episode a few bullet points at least describing what has happened with your character throughout the episode. That way when I put together the new episode intros, I can be specific on what's going on and keep people updated to the best of my ability.

5) Unless you are texting someone while you are role-playing I ask that you do not use slang in your speech. Such as (lol, cuz, ruff, y, etc) that way everything is easy to understand. Along with that please try to use the proper action/thought symbols:
(*Walks*  *= Actions, ^Why is he walking^ ^= thoughts)

6) This is the last and final note I have. Which is just me asking you to be as active as you can and to interact as much as possible. I really want this group to be fun for everyone, as does Becca but we cannot do that without the help of you guys. :D

So if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns please message myself or Becca. (Becca's wifi is on and off again, so it might be harder for you to reach her than me. Thank you.)
3227 days 23 hours ago
Read ! :-)
3227 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
(Also there will be roles put up over the next few days. :D)
3227 days 23 hours ago
Oh also I'm free Anytime after this week, and I pic Allen Fredrickson as agent :-)
3227 days 23 hours ago
beccajo16
My wifi will be more stable again by Tuesday but for now it's in and out.
3227 days 23 hours ago
amylou8251
Anytime after 6 pm est & Allen Fredrickson as my agent
3227 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
Anytime on 31st works. I pick Natalie Hersch for the agent.
3227 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Read, anytime works :)
I'll take Natalie!
3227 days 20 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Probably until 8 pn that day. Sorry but I always work Fridays
3227 days 20 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
Read! :)
3227 days 20 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
This Saturday won't work due to my sisters wedding!
3227 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Read
3227 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Any really and Allen
3227 days 17 hours ago
Glinda
Read
3227 days 10 hours ago
Westyman557
Read
3227 days 8 hours ago
Mitsuki
Read,Natalie Hersch, Anytime after 3:00 Pm EST

open group

Fameless- Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!