This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 5 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 5 Tribal Council

2729 days ago
BeastBoy
Ryan has my vote in the end. good bye :)
2729 days ago
Volibear
Was this a good move though.....? I think that's for the jury to decide and not for you, Mr. Gold Coin
2729 days ago
born2pizza
Lol right. Just bc things don't go your way.. ur bitter lol
2729 days ago
BeastBoy
I'm confused where the extra vote came from tho...Hmmm
2729 days ago
Volibear
Did I say I was bitter? I think that's also for me to decide, but I'm glad you know what my emotions are!

And I just gave you a compliment so sit down
2729 days ago
born2pizza
Lol now you want to influence the voters by telling them youre going to vote me in the end just to save you? lol let ppl play their game.
2729 days ago
Volibear
Look all I'm saying is that Andy is going to have to prove to the jury if his Play-Both-Sides game deserves to win. I just think it's funny he worked so extensively with us at the previous vote, and then he flipped and worked with you guys this vote. It's veeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy interestiiiiiing
2729 days ago
cole225
nop you literally said he lost 2 votes
2729 days ago
BeastBoy
It was a compliment @ ryan you've played such a damn good game like shit I wish I could have someone up my ass and sheep me like marto is doing
2729 days ago
Volibear
Wow you sure do love putting words in people's mouths! I certainly never said I was gonna vote for your ass. I'll vote for a dead gazelle carcass before I give you any kind of winning vote.

All I was doing was pointing out that Andy was not slick and very shady for doing this move at the final five. It seems he's choosing to go with you two to the jury where he has a smaller chance of winning than if he went with myself and Justin, who are hated by the cast and have been targeted every vote.
2729 days ago
Volibear
And your guys sure are sucking Andy the fuck off when he was never really with you guys and only went where the numbers are.
2729 days ago
cole225
lol you are trying to manipulate him so don't act like you're such a nice guy
2729 days ago
born2pizza
lol no you guys got underdogs stories lol
2729 days ago
Volibear
Who am I trying to manipulate?!?!?!? I'm pointing out facts lmao. Whenever someone challenges your logic it's "manipulation" and not pointing out my perspective? Okay, sure Marto.
2729 days ago
Volibear
Anyways, I said my peace. I sent in my vote and Ima go back to my job now. I'll see you all tomorrow for the challenge :)

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!