This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 7 TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL 7 TRIBAL COUNCIL

2738 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Lets bring in the members of the jury: David, Liam, Tom and Morgan, voted out last tribal council.

Before we get started Marto has handed me this *Holds up a medallion*. This is the Exile Island Medallion and it was in the "Safety" box he won at the auction. Marto please grab your bag and head to exile island for the night. I'll see you at the immunity challenge tomorrow.

Alright, so 6 of you are here tonight including Justin who holds the individual immunity necklace that, as always, can be given away after votes are cast.

Justin- What power does the necklace give you?

Jasper- We have yet to see an actual idol come out and this game is dwindling down. Think tonight may be the night?

Andy- We were one vote away from going to rocks last tribal and now without Marto here we have an even number again. What are the chances this tribe may be deadlocked again?

Alex- Are the alliances clear cut at this stage and if so want to share them?

Bryan- There is becoming less places to hide on this tribe. What will it take for you to get to the end of this game?

Ryan- Are challenge threats becoming more and more threatening as this game winds further down?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 6:30 PM EST TUESDAY!
2738 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Just to clarify Marto will not vote and Marto can not receive votes
2738 days 9 hours ago
BeastBoy
It gives me or jasper safety ;) we shall see what I do with it
2738 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Justin- How does it give TWO people safety?
2738 days 9 hours ago
Volibear
I'm not too sure what's going on with Idols... but I think if there's a tribal to play one this would be it. So we'll see what I deci- I mean, we'll see what happens ;)
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go grab the votes
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
First things first, Justin, you have the individual necklace. If you'd like to give it away now would be the time to do so
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Justin mailed me to let me know...
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
he is going to KEEP his necklace. Any votes cast against Justin will not count.

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it now would be the time to do so
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
idol or advantage*
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
*Looks around*
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Alright.....
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
ONCE THE VOTES ARE READ THE DECISION IS FINAL, PERSON VOTED OUT MUST LEAVE THE TRIBAL COUNCIL AREA IMMEDIATELY. I'LL READ THE VOTES
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
FIRST VOTE:
JASPER
2737 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
ALEX

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!