This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 9 TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL 9 TRIBAL COUNCIL

2741 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
I'll now bring in the first two members of the jury. David and Liam, voted out last tribal council.

Well we are down to 9. Only 6 tribals separate you from the final tribal council.

Marto has the necklace tonight, but as always can give it away so you may vote for him.

Morgan- Do you think self-voting hurts your stock as an ally?

Justin- Last tribal council everybody seemed to be on the same page. Will it last? Is there a clear majority?

Andy- When do you start taking what advantages people have into consideration?

Bryan- Why was there a unified vote last time?

Ryan- Where do you think you fit in this tribe?

Jasper- First time walking in without the necklace since we've merged. Do you feel you will be a target tonight? If so how do you deflect it?

Alex- How would you summarize your game to this point?

Marto- How does it feel to have the necklace tonight? Could it be used for a big play?

Tom- Do you think you are in danger of leaving tonight?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 6PM EST SATURDAY
2741 days 22 hours ago
Volibear
I play the game like I'm a target every night because I dont know what conversations people are having when I'm not online, that's why I try my hardest to win every challenge. However, this is now the time for me to prove if I've made good enough connections to stay safe even without a necklace
2741 days 22 hours ago
Snake
Morgan- Do you think self-voting hurts your stock as an ally

nah
2741 days 21 hours ago
brontesonly
How would you summarize your game to this point?

I guess floating around, and playing low key.
2741 days 21 hours ago
BeastBoy
Justin- Last tribal council everybody seemed to be on the same page. Will it last? Is there a clear majority?

Nah that won't last
2741 days 12 hours ago
flippo135
Yeah, I think everyone is in danger tonight
2741 days 6 hours ago
born2pizza
Where do you think you fit in this tribe?

I don't really know.
2741 days ago
Mearl
Alright, its time to read these vote things
2741 days ago
Mearl
Any last words? lol
2741 days ago
Volibear
Good luck gentlemen. It was a crazy night, time to find out how it all ends...
2741 days ago
Mearl
Good words.

With that I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES
2741 days ago
Volibear
Oh and no hard feelings despite the outcome, it is just a game of numbers and words at the end of the day :)
2741 days ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

First things first, Marto has won the immunity necklace. If you want to give it away now would be the time to do so
2741 days ago
Mearl
Marto has decided to give his necklace away to... RYAN

Any votes cast against Ryan will not count. Any votes cast against Marto WILL count
2741 days ago
Mearl
Now if anybody has an idol/advantage and wants to play it now would be the time to do so.
2740 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
Alright. I'll read the votes

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!