This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 9 IMMUNITY

Topic » FINAL 9 IMMUNITY

2741 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
6:30PM EST Friday
2741 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Today's Challenge is called: Alphabetic Betting

Here is how it works:

Each round you will send me THREE different letters between A and J via mail. Each round the letters will be randomly assigned a different value amount between 1 and 10.

I will then post the letters and their round values in this thread. If you think you have the most then mail me “PLAY”.

After 1 minute of the letters being posted the round will close and anyone that did not send me “play” will fold.

Out of the people who chose to play whoever has the highest value in the round will gain 1 point, however whoever had the LOWEST will be eliminated from the challenge.

If there is a tie between highest then each will receive 1 point. If there is a tie between the lowest then both will be eliminated. If only two people stay and tie then nothing will happen. 

First person to 3 points, or last person standing, will win immunity and an idol clue.

ANY QUESTIONS?
2741 days 22 hours ago
Volibear
So it's basically BB's Stay or Fold but instead of guesstimating a visual, we're guesstimating if our random three letters are higher than others castaways...?
2741 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Yeah. thats how it works
2741 days 21 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hey
2741 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
CHECK IN NOW (YOU DON'T NEED TO CHECK IN, YOU MAY JOIN LATE BUT IF ONLY ONE PERSON SENDS ME LETTERS ONE ROUND THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIN)
2741 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
I'm here and my friends are judging-ly staring at me :P
2741 days 21 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hi
2741 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
here
2741 days 21 hours ago
flippo135
here
2741 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Same friends that helped you with the Read Between the Lines challenge?
2741 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
oh lmfaooo...........
2741 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
One of them is here, yes
2741 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
but this isn't a challenge they can exactly help me with though :P
2741 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
IN:
-----------
Morgan
Justin
Andy
Bryan
Ryan
Jasper
Alex
Marto
Tom

OUT
---------
X
2741 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
First round will start in 2 minutes

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!