This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 10 TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL 10 TRIBAL COUNCIL

2742 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
Welcome back to tribal council tonight.

Last tribal we saw Jasper hand off his necklace to Justin which let Justin stay even though he had the majority of the vote.

Tonight Jasper has the necklace once again.

QUESTIONS FOR ALL-

Is it too dangerous to vote somebody with the necklace?
What is your reaction to the last tribal council?
We have yet to see the premerge or post merge idol, think they are still out there?

VOTES ARE DUE FRIDAY AT 6PM EST
2742 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
No one has yet to vote for someone who had a necklace then passed it on. I think the only scenario in which people vote for a necklace holder is if word starts going around that that person is going to use it on someone else.

David is a little bitch and his post-tribal blow up on me represents that. First, he called me a flop when he's been voted out of this game twice and I will now make it two placements further than him. Second, he's had a public obsession with Justin and acts like Justin is running the show when he almost went home last night. Third, anyone who claims that they will taint the jury into preventing them from voting for you to win is a CHILD and needs to learn when they were outplayed and to lose gracefully. You wont see that kind of behavior from me when I'm eventually voted out :P

I dont know but this idol clue you gave me is some BULLSHIT so I doubt I'm gonna find it xD
2742 days 9 hours ago
flippo135
No I don't think it is too dangerous, as was shown when Jasper gave his necklace to Justin
It was a crazy tribal council, that showed a lot of information to us
Yes I think that the idols are still out there somewhere
2741 days 19 hours ago
Volibear
I'm wondering if my paragraph on David caused the silence this tribal :P
2741 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
SHHH there is no speaking at Tribal Council!
2741 days 19 hours ago
flippo135
Banter
2741 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Alright, im gonna mail everyone then read the votes
2741 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES
2741 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
*RETURNS WITH URN*

Jasper you have the necklace tonight, what do you want to do with it?
2741 days 18 hours ago
Volibear
*stands*
2741 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
*looks at Jasper*
2741 days 18 hours ago
Volibear
I have decided..............................................................................................

To not use my necklace on anyone. I will keep it for myself *sits down*
2741 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
Any votes cast against Jasper will not count.

If anybody has an idol or advantage and wants to play it then now is the time to do so
2741 days 18 hours ago
born2pizza
*laughs*
2741 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2741 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
FIRST VOTE:
MORGAN, SELF VOTE

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!