This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 11 TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL 11 TRIBAL COUNCIL

2744 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

David, please grab a torch and dip it into the flame again. Once again your fire represents life and once your fire goes out so do you.

Tom and Jasper both have necklaces tonight. As always, you can still vote for them as they can give the necklaces away.

QUESTIONS FOR EVERYONE:

How does the merge change your gameplay?

How does as majority get formed tonight?

How can the powers and transferrable necklaces change the way you play?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 7PM EST WEDNESDAY.

There will be no challenge Wednesday due to Survivor. I will be in a softball playoff tomorrow night so not sure when I'll be done. I will read the votes when I get home.
2744 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam

It changes a lot, mainly because everyone's in his own, and everyone wants to be safe

A single vote doesn't represent you are in the majority, no it represents people see the same way as you do

How can the powers and transferrable necklaces change the way you play?

It changes because at anytime they can give them the necklaces, and you can screw someone's plans
2744 days 19 hours ago
born2pizza
It changes enormously, you have to be careful what you say to others, when to make the right move.

I don't really know lmaoo. If everyone has one common enemy. That's the only way a majority would get formed. We're probably gonna see 4 different votes tonight.

How can the powers and transferable necklaces change the way you play?
It changes a lot. Bc you never know if the necklace on someone else.
2744 days 19 hours ago
Volibear
I think a merge just gives me more options of people I can work with. When you're in tribes you have to take activity and challenge prowess into consideration, but in a merge it's just who can outsmart the other.

A majority would be 6 people out of the 11. All I can say is I'll be damned if I'm not in that supposed majority haha.

The powers and necklaces just tell me I should never be 100% comfortable once I send in my vote. At any time someone can completely flip the game just from an early occurrence in the game, so anyone who thinks they are running the game will be the first ones to have the rug pulled out from under them!
2744 days 16 hours ago
flippo135
The merge will make playing the game a whole lot more interesting.
I think it will be the people who don't like a particular person
Yeah they can help, but they won't "change" the game
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES
2742 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
*sits down*
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

Jasper and Tom, you have the immunity necklaces. If you'd like to give it away now would be the time to do so
2742 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
*stands*
2742 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
I would like to give my necklace to Justin :)
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Alright. Justin is now immune. Any votes cast against Japser however will not count
2742 days 21 hours ago
BeastBoy
Woah what the hell
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Tom has decided to keep his necklace. Any votes cast against Tom will not count.

If anybody has an idol or advantage and wants to play it then  now would be the time to do so
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
JUSTIN, DOES NOT COUNT
2742 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
JUSTIN, DOES NOT COUNT

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!