This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Twelfth Tribal Council- Seljuk Tribe

Topic » Twelfth Tribal Council- Seljuk..

2747 days ago
Mearl
Welcome to Tribal guys.

Only Ryan competed in the immunity challenge today but was unable to score a point. The previous two tribals I brought up tribe activity and you didn't seem concerned. Well it may be time to start being a little concerned because nothing is guaranteeing a merge or swap is next.

We have a very interesting tribal council tonight. Since nobody scored in the challenge there is no immunity necklace tonight. 3 votes is all there is.

Questions for all:

Bryan- You have given up immunity three times already this game, twice saving Robert who was going home otherwise. Yet Nick tried the same move and it backfired. Why do you feel the risk is worth the reward?

Ryan- From the way the last two tribals played out it seemed that Bryan and Robert are together while you were with Nick. Do you think you are leaving tonight?

Robert- You received the majority of the votes for the last two tribal councils yet here you are. How does it feel?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7pm EST Monday
2746 days ago
Mearl
Alright, great answers everyone!
2746 days ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
2746 days ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol or advantage and wants to play it then now would be the time to do so.
2746 days ago
born2pizza
*looks down*
2746 days ago
Mearl
Alright. Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2746 days ago
Mearl
FIRST VOTE:
RYAN
2746 days ago
Mearl
Next vote:
BRYAN

1 vote Ryan, 1 vote Bryan

1 vote left
2746 days ago
Mearl
Final vote:
2746 days ago
Mearl
ROBERT, Self-Vote

We have a tie
2746 days ago
Mearl
Now the rules of Mearl Survivor state that in a tie it would go to a revote
2746 days ago
born2pizza
uhhhh
2746 days ago
Mearl
However, there is a clause that is in play here
2746 days ago
Mearl
The rule states that if there is a tie and one person self-votes then they are the person to get eliminated.
2746 days ago
born2pizza
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
2746 days ago
Mearl
So the next person voted out of Survivor: Turkish Twists is
Robert

Robert, please bring me your torch

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!