This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL 2- OTTOMAN TRIBE

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL 2- OTTOMAN..

2768 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

Well 24 hours ago you were all on different tribes, but here we all are. A weak showing in the challenge today cost you what could have been a very easy win.

Chandler was the top performer and has won the immunity necklace. Remember, this season the necklace can be given away AFTER the votes are cast but before they are read. This means that you can vote for Chandler but if he keeps the necklace the votes against him will not count.

Questions:

Chandler:
Was it frustrating to be the only actual participant at the challenge today?
Your first tribe voted you off. How does that change the way you will play the game?
Do you think this tribe can pull it together?

Violet:
Voted off by your tribe, how does that feel? What does it mean moving forward?
Ryan is here because you voted for him. Do you think you can mend that relationship?

Ryan:
Your name came up a fair bit at the first tribal, why do you think that was?
What are you going to base your vote on tonight?

Sam:
You clearly did not vote Lukas since you did not cast a vote the first tribal. However we know he voted for you. How does that affect the way you approach this tribe?
Do you think the people from the same original tribe will gun for each other, or potentially try to put the past behind them?

Tom:
Does being a white level hurt you in this game? Are there also some benefits?
For the second day in a row you are thrown into a situation where you need to vote people off of a tribe that just formed an hour ago. Are you somebody who can thrive even in chaotic situations?

Robert:
You were the only person to be unanimously voted out of your first tribe. Why do you think that was? Do you think that may make things harder or easier for you on this tribe?
Can a tribe this dysfunctional, with 3 sets of assumed non-allies, come together to win challenges?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 7PM EST. I'LL BE AT WORK SO MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REMIND YOU
2768 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
did you just call me chandler my name is lukas

1. A bit, yes.
2. It's certainly gonna make me a bit more defensive, a bit more careful.
3. I certainly hope so.
2768 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Lukas*

He was the top performer of the other team, my bad
#mearlfail

LUKAS HAS IMMUNITY
2768 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Lukas- How do you value trust and can your old tribe earn it back?
2768 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
Your name came up a fair bit at the first tribal, why do you think that was?
One specific person trying to drag my name under the mud. I guess. and that same person is on my tribe. So yeah.
What are you going to base your vote on tonight?
Activeness. Also what people tell me.
2768 days 1 hour ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas- How do you value trust and can your old tribe earn it back?

If they can successfully convince me that they regret voting me out and that they wish they kept me, then sure. Otherwise... maybe individual players.
2768 days ago
flippo135
1.Yes a white level can hurt my game, but I think good connections and friends is far more important. You can also be seen as not a threat, but it can go both ways.
2.I can thrive in chaotic situations. I just make use of what I have.
2768 days ago
legacy7
Robert:
You were the only person to be unanimously voted out of your first tribe. Why do you think that was? Do you think that may make things harder or easier for you on this tribe?
I think it makes it harder because im clearly a threat to someones game, but i dont see why.

Can a tribe this dysfunctional, with 3 sets of assumed non-allies, come together to win challenges?
Of course, we just need to communicate more
2767 days 20 hours ago
Hoblin
Well I did vote and I did send it to you last night and my vote was for Lukas as well.
2767 days 20 hours ago
Hoblin
I think the word in the message that autocorrected from Vote to Love but that's fine . I didn't know it changed
2767 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Ah that explains it Sam. Thankfully it didn't change any results
2767 days 6 hours ago
Violetx
Violet:
Voted off by your tribe, how does that feel? What does it mean moving forward?
Ryan is here because you voted for him. Do you think you can mend that relationship?

It feels awful that my old tribe thinks I'm not worthy to be on their tribe. This means I will work so hard in upcoming challenges and get the people who voted me out, out. I think we mend cuz he is a really cool guys
2767 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
I've got all the votes so let's read them

I'll go tally the votes
2767 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

Alright, Lukas would you like to keep the idol or give it away?
2767 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Necklace*
2767 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Lukas has decided to keep the necklace. Any votes for Lukas will not count.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it now will be the time to do so.

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!