This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3142 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
3142 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
7pm EST tonight!
3142 days 21 hours ago
JayElVeeIsBack
Do it now
3142 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

Getting your first look at the new Hadibu tribe, Honey voted out last tribal council.

Alright so 13 people remain in this game and the only people who have left so far have been the original Perryi tribe.

Today's challenge is called: Tribal Chicken

Here is how the challenge will work:

I will post a situation in which your tribe may have to compete. The competition will either ask you how many of something your tribe can complete in a time limit OR how long it would take your tribe to complete a certain goal. Then each tribe will have two minutes to mail me how much/how quickly they think they can do the task at hand. The tribe who mails me the top submittal (quickest time, or highest amount of things completed) will have to do the challenge based on what they bid. If they fail then they get a Strike, but if they complete the challenge then the tribe who submitted the lowest score will get a strike.

Note: I will take the top submittal from each tribe if more than one person per tribe mails me. Once you submit your answer to me you can not take it back.

EXAMPLE SCENARIO: How many push ups can you do in 3 minutes?

One Perryi says they can do 8 push ups

One Hadibu says they can do 11 push ups

One Qulan says they can do 5 push ups
A second Qulan says they can do 12 push ups. Since this bid is higher this is the only one that will count.

Challenge: Qulan has to do 12 push ups. If they fail they will get a strike, if they succeed then Perryi, who had the lowest bid, will get a strike.

If there is ever a tie in the bidding then BOTH tribes will either compete in the challenge (if they are the best bids) or would BOTH get a strike if the other tribe completes successfully. If there is a three way tie then every tribe will have to send an new bid that can not match their original bid.

First tribe to 3 strikes will go to tribal council and the challenge will end at that point. If there is a tie between the other two tribes when this happens then there will be a final round between those two tribes to determine first and second place. Winners will receive the medallion of power.

Qulan's has earned an advantage for having the current medallion of power. Their advantage is that they get one free pass from receiving a strike if they are the lowest bidder and the highest bidder completes a challenge. If they are the highest bidder and fail to complete then they will get a strike even if they have not used their free pass. 

Challenge starts at 7pm.
3142 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
CHECK IN NOW
3142 days 13 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
here
3142 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hey
3142 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
CAN YOU GUYS PLUS THIS FOR ME ??

http://www.tengaged.com/design/id-194806/sq-chanel-2-outfit

Thank you, I'll plus all spam in return!
3142 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
3142 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Hey
3142 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here
3142 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Qulan and Perryi, please select 3 people that are playing
3142 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'm playing
3142 days 13 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ok plus my spam or im voting you out
3142 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
Jay might come
3142 days 13 hours ago
JayElVeeIsBack
Here

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!