This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Immunity Challenge 3

3146 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Will take place on Thursday at 7pm EST. Hadibu has the amulet of power once again and will get a small advantage in the challenge.
3145 days 12 hours ago
BeastBoy
Can't be there. Sorry guys
3145 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I can only be there for a bit, exam at 430
3145 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
Here :)
3145 days 8 hours ago
2Beastly
here!
3145 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
I will post the challenge
3145 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
here
3145 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
Habidu tribe on point <3 I love our tribe :P
3145 days 7 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hey
3145 days 7 hours ago
WitZ
even Hadibu :P
3145 days 7 hours ago
Econ21
here
3145 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Tonight's challenge is called Shoot, Shield or Stand and it will be played as a Hero's Challenge. Each tribe will pick two members to compete for tribal immunity. Here is how the challenge will work:

Each game will begin with you mailing me one of the following: Shoot, Shield or Stand

Your first option is to SHOOT. If you shoot you must choose somebody to shoot. It can be anybody except for yourself. If you shoot somebody that is not using their SHIELD then they are out, but be careful because if they are using their SHIELD then you will be out instead.

Your second option is SHIELD. If you think somebody is going to SHOOT you then you can use your SHIELD to survive. If you use your SHIELD then anybody that chose to SHOOT you will be eliminated. But you must be careful, because if you use your SHIELD and nobody has chosen to SHOOT you then you will be eliminated.

Your third option is to STAND. This means you are not shooting anybody or using your shield. If somebody has chosen to SHOOT you then you will be eliminated.

Multiple people may choose to SHOOT the same person; if that person is not using their shield they will simply be out, but if they are using the SHIELD then everybody that chose to SHOOT them will be out.

Each round you will only have TWO MINUTES to mail me, this is to ensure the challenge moves at a good pace. If I have not received your move after two minutes your move will become "self-destructs".

After each round I will reveal what has happened and will reveal who is out of the game. The game continues to another round until only one person remains UNLESS there are two people remaining from the same tribe. If you are the last person remaining you will get one point for your tribe, or two points if the final 2 are from the same tribe.

If in any round everybody gets killed then that round will start over again. Anybody killed before that round will still be out.

Once points are scored a new game will begin. The first tribe to FIVE points will win immunity and the person who has scored the most for the tribe will be awarded the medallion of power. Once a tribe hits 5 the challenge will stop unless there is a tie.  The tribe who is in second at that point will be immune but gets no medallion. The tribe that is in last will have a date at tribal council where somebody will be voted out. If there is a tie between the second and third tribes then there will be a sudden death round with the four remaining players.

One more thing: If for whatever reason only one person attends for a tribe then they will play with a Tribe Ghost. You will treat the tribe ghost as a regular player and the person on that tribe will mail me the moves for themselves AND the tribe ghost. HOWEVER, if a tribe is using a ghost they will not be allowed to score two points in a round even if the ghost and player are the last two standing.

Also you may not change out the people who play. If somebody leaves they CAN be replaced by a ghost, but if both players leave then the tribe will forfeit.

PLEASE SELECT WHO IS PLAYING
3145 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
i dont want to do this lol
3145 days 7 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im playing!
3145 days 7 hours ago
JayElVeeIsBack
It sounds fun
but idk
3145 days 7 hours ago
2Beastly
I can sit and what is our Habibu's advantage?

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!